Forum

Forum » General Chat

Personas

1. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 20 Nov 2018 10:56:26 PM
    technically not, they would rather arm them and insight hatred and let them do the job themselves
  2. MIA @ 20 Nov 2018 10:58:36 PM
    Well when Hitler tried his world take over his agenda called for registration of guns then taking guns and then killing people
  3. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 20 Nov 2018 11:19:43 PM
    godwins law finally triggered:haha:
  4. MIA @ 20 Nov 2018 11:43:01 PM
    Except wom even mg made exceptions to his law, and as you Insinuated that governments would rather arm citizens rather then take away guns it was time to reference the fact hitler did the opposite of what you suggested
  5. MIA @ 20 Nov 2018 11:47:34 PM
    [/url]
  6. 4@4 @ 20 Nov 2018 11:52:17 PM
    Like i said when secomds matter cops are just mintues away
  7. [BDU] HAVOK @ 21 Nov 2018 01:56:21 AM
    BDU] wom @ 20 Nov 2018 11:19:43 PM
    godwins law finally triggered

Surprising that it took 16 pages :haha::haha:
  8. *~BabyGator~* @ 21 Nov 2018 03:28:45 AM
    Oh dear goodness :weh:

:haha:

9. [~?~] ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝 @ 21 Nov 2018 04:24:55 AM
    [NBK] Otis Driftwood
    56 posts

20 Nov 2018
    10:16:49 PM
    All the aussies are saying is we have no guns come invade us

:haha::haha::haha: Oddly enough there are plenty of people with guns in Australia.

We just keep them out of the hands of the mentally ill.

We don't have shortarm here to give the feral pigs a home, so we just shoot them.

We also shoot feral rabbits, foxes, and that guy from wolf creek.

10. *~BabyGator~* @ 21 Nov 2018 04:28:31 AM
    Don’t forget the Crocs I heard those fuckers get huge in the Northern Territory. If go fishing you better bring your shotgun :haha:

11. John 3:16 @ 21 Nov 2018 01:33:15 PM
    [NBK] Otis Driftwood @ 20 Nov 2018 10:58:36 PM
    Well when Hitler tried his world take over his agenda called for registration of guns then taking guns and then killing people

The following will contain pro and anti gun quotes picked out from Wikipedia and other sources that back the Wikipedia

an Adolf Hitler quote: "the most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms."

----

"In fact, Jews were not well-armed and were not able to adequately defend themselves against Nazi aggression. Thus, reimagining a past in which they were and did does not provide a legitimate basis for arguments about what might have followed."
    Abigail Kohn

_______
    Following is my take on what I've read above

So basically a mentally ill person took what little guns the Jews had away because he wanted to mindlessly massacre them like little lambs and take pleasure out of it, do you see what happens when you enable mentally ill people to have guns? They give the guns a bad name which in turn give the country in which those people/guns are in a bad reputation

Honestly I believe that the USA should be only concerned with people who have illigal firearms or connections to those with (criminal) history and or mental illneses

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership takes the position that an armed citizenry is the population's last line of defense against tyranny by their own government.[4][5] The organization is noted for producing materials (IAmASpammerer stickers, posters, billboards, booklets, videos, etc.) with messages that equate gun control with totalitarianism**. The most famous of these are the "All in favor of Gun Control raise your right hand" materials, which features a drawing of Adolf Hitler giving a Nazi salute.[6] The organization also attempts to prove that genocide is linked to gun control, by showing that most countries where a genocide has taken place had gun control first.[7]

**https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalitarianism
  12. 4@4 @ 21 Nov 2018 10:26:55 PM
    It wasnt just hitler though it was ever totalitarian or facist leader...people just reference hitler and nazis so much because of all the stigma attached to it coupled with their lack of knowledge and understanding that he wasnt the first or most recent to do it...but hey what would i know
  13. John 3:16 @ 22 Nov 2018 08:51:53 AM
    That's why I mentioned totalitarian last
  14. The UnBannable @ 22 Nov 2018 09:01:49 AM
    i like the part where avenged reported me and they told me, lmfao
  15. John 3:16 @ 22 Nov 2018 09:05:15 AM
    It's really funny how neither you or Derrelic can be original on your comments and you both have to talk to each other before posting in the forums because you can't take me 1v1 on your own

Cmon up your game man, I just had this conversation