Forum

Forum » General Chat

Strip Tease

1. [BDU] HAVOK @ 06 Aug 2019 05:23:21 PM
    Thumbs up and down is nice for qol, darky

Personally I'm glad we get something, even if what I want is apparently impossible

2. Darkizzle @ 06 Aug 2019 06:19:00 PM
    Oh I have nothing against QOL changes like a thumbs up/down, it's just not at all what is needed nor what anyone has been asking for as far as I know.

The suggestion forum has threads that go back ~10 years, I'd estimate less than 1% of all suggestions since then have been added, and there are some fucking killer suggestions out there that could potentially bring some buzz back to MD.

Yes, thumbs up/down is a positive change. So is putting up an air freshener in a car that has a blown out transmission and a couple missing tires. That air freshener ain't gonna get you anywhere.
  3. [~?~] ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝 @ 06 Aug 2019 06:24:46 PM
    i see bdu assaults on everyones forum posts
  4. [BDU] Viper @ 06 Aug 2019 07:57:19 PM
    So when should we expect such release? and will there be a downtime?
  5. [BDU] HAVOK @ 06 Aug 2019 08:02:50 PM
  6. [BDU] CD8 Killer ▣▩ @ 06 Aug 2019 09:33:39 PM
    Sounds like it’s a step in the right direction, maybe this is just the start :shifty:
  7. [BDU] HAVOK @ 07 Aug 2019 12:59:05 AM
    Dave put cities/unique crimes in russia and italy so we have incentive to keep leveling
  8. Nitroed @ 07 Aug 2019 01:20:10 AM
    I give it 2 or 3 months before anything starting moving.
    Just my guess
  9. Dave @ 07 Aug 2019 02:10:35 AM
    New things for Russia? How outrageous!

10. [BDU] HAVOK @ 07 Aug 2019 03:30:53 AM
    hmm
  11. [BDU] HAVOK @ 07 Aug 2019 03:34:15 AM
    Dave, we're watching you

you posted last before this thread:

Dave
    429 posts

19 Sep 2017
    11:14:17 AMNo semicolons required for JSON/YAML, so none to miss!

--

So hopefully you finish whatever you're doing by mid september when you get busy with life and abandon your online children again :fury:
  12. Moved @ 07 Aug 2019 05:09:40 AM
    you do know NFC paid us for denver right :shifty: carry on yes the war system was broke. once you figure how it worked it was kinda easy to find work arounds.
  13. [BDU] HAVOK @ 07 Aug 2019 05:58:35 AM
    [°ß°] DonKiller
    572 posts

07 Aug 2019
    05:09:40 AMyou do know NFC paid us for denver right :shifty: carry on yes the war system was broke. once you figure how it worked it was kinda easy to find work arounds.

--

weird how nobody could take BDUs shit then huh lol
  14. Moved @ 07 Aug 2019 06:14:43 AM
    not really havok, at the time your gang was most active, and you had all the top accounts feeding your exp accounts so if a war broke out you had active plus exp.... not that weird bro. easiest way to win a war, have a few top exp earners. people in opposing gang high level offline low city. activity. shit you know it even went as far as people sending there old bunny accounts to other gangs a bit before war to stay in low cities and go afk. as once the button was pushed.... yeh cant kick. again LIKE i said lots of work arounds. even for boots we took everything ynm had fought hard for and then some. because we removed all exp leakers from gang, kept the gang active, hitters only and had people stay in high cities. ahh the good old days. even back then BDU had a huge chunk of top accounts and those accounts and your gang held tons of points wich where used to feed hitter accounts. you lot would trade your higher accounts to "new or trusted players" start a fresh one, and feed it points to win wars. again war system needs balance. more than likley we will always find work arounds. but hey thats what made MD fun. :shy::wink:
  15. Moved @ 07 Aug 2019 06:47:33 AM
    BDU is the Church of md, deep pockets, blind faith, will stop at nothing to have there way. absolute power corrupts absolutely. The deeper MD's Grave gets the more everyone just wants to be part of the top gang, the pendulum swings the gang dies more, no competition, no hope, nothing to shoot for other than momentary conflict. Kinda sad I think . Dave needs to overhaul the whole game, not sure how but make gang size smaller, maybe penalize people and gangs for working together. give incentive to make people fight it out, keep smaller gangs. I dont know. right now even if dave made a ton of changes brought bunnies back, advertised..... the big jump for new players would be BDU and BDU 2 ect. whats to prevent or encourage a fun game people actually feel they have a chance.... I mean thats why we all started back on 07-09 a chance to rise to the top. one of the things that ruins these games is when one group gets to big and just takes over. I would love to hear what can be done to make this work better to bring life and "hope" to MD. I mean shit most of BDU is bored as FUCK right???? why not break off into smaller gangs and fight eachother. lets be real your some of the last active hitters right? what are you lot so scared of.... change? I dunno. even if dave does all these changes... even if he puts in a ton of work. were still left with BDU owning MD1 . and unless 10-20 people spend Vast sorts of cash and are super active, nothing will change that. not dissing BDU you guys for sure won MD. you won it so hard. people left. :cool: whats the next step. all of you have so much time and money in all those accounts. what would you do to drum up activity EVEN if dave brought it here. you would smash them, let them know whos boss. they would be like fuck that and leave... Im not trying to argue. only calling it as i see it, and been a part of it... lets try and figure out a solution. cause as I see it , a full reset is needed, limited gang size, and penalties are needed for the strong and top gangs to balance power.