Forum

Forum » General Chat

Strip Tease

1. Moved @ 07 Aug 2019 06:49:59 AM
    /rant:poopin:
  2. John 3:16 @ 07 Aug 2019 07:05:25 AM
    I think someone might be a little mad? Lol yea I rant on about the oil wars and free medical but atleast it's all on fact
  3. [BDU] HAVOK @ 07 Aug 2019 07:32:17 AM
    You're damn right we didn't spend the last 12 years winning MD for a hard reset, buy up, level up, stat up , gang up with other high tier players or SHUT UP :fury:

and BDU has adapted to whatever needs to be adapted to and always will :rasberry:
  4. [BDU] @ 07 Aug 2019 07:59:39 AM
    Yes, changes do need to be made.

The server just needs to adapt and change like BDU has done in the past. You see how a few screenshots drum up and gets the interest of old players, imagine what actual changes would do. If this leads to no improvements then it's just an all too familiar pattern and that's why a lot of players have left in the past.
  5. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 07 Aug 2019 08:11:56 AM
    @DK
    Noobs don't even know at the time of joining how powerful we are. They mostly join us because nobody even tries to recruit them.
    We have the most high level players in our gang and that made us quiet vulnerable in wars but we adjusted to that by having enough low level players to earn us experience.
    We have quiet a lot of defense based accounts that are at disadvantage in wars if not active enough.

Now we can't teach others how to play this game. You gotta learn things on your own. We have enough of our noobs to guide.
  6. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 07 Aug 2019 08:15:39 AM
    Yes we do buy/sell mostly within gang according to style of players to help us in war like situations.
    There is nothing bad and illegal in it, that's how you improvise.

It's better to sell account to your gang member than go offline without having a word with your gang about it. You have to create sense of loyalty among the gang members.
  7. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 07 Aug 2019 08:18:53 AM

Why can't you ask your inactive high level players to sell or give away their accounts to fellow boots?
    It's better than leaving it to rot.
  8. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 07 Aug 2019 08:53:22 AM
    Did someone say reset?!!!

What a great idea:razz::razz::razz:

:haha::haha::haha:

Carry on
  9. ~ Fish ~ @ 07 Aug 2019 11:26:49 AM
    I only came back to say this,

Fuck you Dave, walkin' in here after all this time.

You owe your community bigtime since they actually bothered logging in and keeping things going while you superglued your mouth to that gloryhole.

Players were running giveaways and shit just so other players wouldn't lose interest. Hope you at least thanked them.

Fuckin' dave :rasberry:

:shoopdawhoop:
  10. ~ Fish ~ @ 07 Aug 2019 11:32:30 AM
    "You have no recent warnings on your account."

cuz he knows i'm right
  11. Dave @ 07 Aug 2019 11:42:55 AM
    Fuckin' Dave
  12. Darkizzle @ 07 Aug 2019 11:44:42 AM
    Yeah, fuck that guy
  13. ~ Fish ~ @ 07 Aug 2019 11:48:23 AM
    doesn't even have as many posts as me :brainwash:
  14. John 3:16 @ 07 Aug 2019 04:14:57 PM
    Who does he even think he is?
  15. [BDU] Viper @ 07 Aug 2019 09:07:16 PM
    When i was in bdu i had no idea who the fuck bdu were but do you know what bdu are? People who would fight L~O who owned the server because they talked shit to its lower levels and we fucking broke them.. BDU even stood by me when stomper went on with a random hit and took none of anybody's bullshit like u did when i rated him down after he did.. all they said was you want to fuck with our low levels? We will show you how and destroyed boots.. then ~?~ came with we will leave bdu for the wolves to eat we fucked the wolves along with them and took 80% off their territories :haha:
    Oh and guess what?? BDU never fed people like there take 10k pts.. if bdu wants to feed members? We have enough pts to make 3 accounts top 5 total :haha: