Forum

Forum » General Chat

sex with EX

1. [°ß°] Eleven @ 23 Jul 2019 05:19:20 PM
    sooo we hung out the other day so we could fuck. we began talking and shit after we had sex and i had asked her about the kid she was sleeping with after we broke up. i asked if she was done with him and i guess she isn't. so how weird is i that she's gonna be having sex with the both of us? i feel like its strange and I'm not quite into it. i told her that like i don't really want be fucking if she's still fucking him. Like I'm not trying to eat pussy thats had this dudes dick in it earlier in the week or whenever. she told me I'm possesive lol and that my feelings are gonna be a problem. so what i wanna know, would you guys find it weird or would you say fuck it and keep doing it? ps we have the best sex, like its so wild and nasty. she came to me because she isn't getting pleased good enough by this other kid and the made me feel good. lmao so lemme know

also I'm still super in love with her and she is tooo. so like its gone be hard but its nice hanging out and seeing her. hope it can lead to us eventually getting back together but as of right now we are "casual"
  2. Nitroed @ 23 Jul 2019 05:33:30 PM
    :heh:
  3. [°ß°] Eleven @ 23 Jul 2019 05:53:44 PM
    lmao she said its casual sex so it'd just be like if i had a one night stand with a women and she had slept with someone earlier that week. like i get it because its casual butttt like there no need for 2 different people to get sex. like she clearly know and states I'm better and please her better so then why want still sleep with this other guy
  4. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 23 Jul 2019 06:14:49 PM
    Seems like you guys are after each others dick and pussy rather than love.
  5. [°ß°] Eleven @ 23 Jul 2019 08:28:21 PM
    we broke up well which started as a break because of her unhappiness, she's unhappy with life ads i was the only thing making her happy. she needed to be happy on her own because we both have mental issues like depression unhappiness and more. we helped each other a lot bu sometimes if we were both down it was hard. so when took a break but i messed up and didn't understand and drove her further away. so it got serous. so yea h now we are just fucking but the love and connector is still there. i just don't like how she's still fucking this guy and like going out with him and his friends. i honestly just want to keep her in my life and i feel if we keep going like this we will eventually be back together. our love is so strong ad real the things that broke us up was our own problems within our selfs and we are maturing and working them out.
  6. [BDU] Riot @ 23 Jul 2019 08:35:30 PM
    Talking to your friends about it would be the best thing you can do.
  7. Lolly Squirrel @ 23 Jul 2019 08:41:09 PM
    Stick it in her butt. If she stays. It's meant to be.:haha:
  8. [BDU] Riot @ 23 Jul 2019 08:46:50 PM
    That or suggest taking one hole each :shifty:
    It's fine if your balls don't touch.

Saying that you're possessive for not wanting to be in a three way relationship is unfair btw, it's perfectly normal if you don't want to be in that sort of relationship. Being possessive is a bit more extreme than that. Talk to your friends. Don't feel trapped.
  9. [Que] Finito @ 23 Jul 2019 09:06:27 PM
    You should get his star sign as well BO and then you can accurately predict which hole not to goal next week! :shifty:
  10. [°ß°] Eleven @ 23 Jul 2019 09:46:19 PM
    yeah I'm gonna talk to one of my friends today about it but she told me to keep it between us and no one else lmao. I'm sure my friend won't be happy because he knows how sad I've been because of her. i honestly don't give up and i won't ever stop tryin to make things work out between us and ill prolly do this with her for alit longer because I've been missing sex. sex with random people isn't as enjoyable tbh. ill pretty much tell her if she still continues to fuck us both then i just won't do it anymore. pretty much tell her to choose because theres no need for 2 sexual partners especially if the other dude doesn't eat her pussy lmao. I'm almost sure she will choose me but i know she doesn't fuck with having people tell her what to do. or i just cum in her and get her pregnant :fistpump::fistpump:
  11. Lolly Squirrel @ 23 Jul 2019 10:18:21 PM
    I'm telling you if she lets you stick it in her butt, she'll choose you. Go balls deep bro:rasberry:
  12. MIA @ 24 Jul 2019 12:23:54 AM
    [COT] Evil ShortArm @ 23 Jul 2019 08:41:09 PM
    Stick it in her butt. If she stays. It's meant to be.:haha:

[COT] Evil ShortArm @ 23 Jul 2019 10:18:21 PM
    I'm telling you if she lets you stick it in her butt, she'll choose you. Go balls deep bro:rasberry:

This ain't one of your barnyard conquests shortdick

You shouldnt be in this forum looking for advice first of all, second of all if you are in love with her then fwb will end badly for you
  13. [BDU] HAVOK @ 24 Jul 2019 12:43:16 AM

You shouldnt be in this forum looking for advice first of all, second of all if you are in love with her then fwb will end badly for you

--

I could think of only one worse place to ask for advice :haha:
  14. *~BabyGator~* @ 24 Jul 2019 12:54:00 AM
    WTF did I just read? Mindless absolute bullshit! You come on a message board and start telling this weak ass drivel. Do yourself a favor, go fuck your slut and her man and live as one happy family.
    :weh:

*throws glitter*

Byeeeeeeee
  15. [BDU] HAVOK @ 24 Jul 2019 12:56:04 AM
    dont let the man cuckold you, fuck the slut and claim her as your own