Forum

Forum » General Chat

In Dire need

1. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 08 Sep 2019 05:23:02 AM
    all this is md of course:delight:
  2. MIA @ 08 Sep 2019 05:25:19 AM
    Hey do what's the difference between a dj and a pizza?

I know you know the answer

That's right a pizza can feed a family of four....

And you and I both know I am not on any assistance
  3. MIA @ 08 Sep 2019 05:26:14 AM
    You keep calling me a redneck like it is a bad thing that I am ashamed of......
  4. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 08 Sep 2019 05:34:33 AM
    wrap that tinfoil real tight.... lil guy . :haha:

you know what the difference between a well off person and a welfare pig.

The person who works and provides pays with there own money.

The pig lives off the government. And has for years.

:haha:

Dood you dont have to hide what we already know.. you only sold your account to pay bills... fucking sad... oh wait that might be TMI...:rasberry:

5. MIA @ 08 Sep 2019 05:38:40 AM
    Said the welfare rat who has sold how many accts, I mean it makes since now you loving ghetto fabulous you purchase a acct with the money you get off the rest of the tax paying citizens and then you sell it rinse and repeat, dont forget to throw in a few threads about how this place is dying and yadda but then you back in a acct again before long

Damn bud you took your crush on j2g a bit to serious
  6. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 08 Sep 2019 05:44:51 AM
    its really funny. I always found the fun in this game was stating up and building accounts, the top is lonely... but you would never know... every account I have been in I added billions too.. and thats no joke.. when I came to play MD I played. I only sold when I got bored.. :haha: honestly the biggest surprise is that I have had enough time to build billions on accounts over time. and the fucking game keeps going.. lol but i digress thats another ball of wax..:delight::haha:
  7. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 08 Sep 2019 05:58:12 AM
    also again you would never know... but you dotn add billion and billions of stats to many accounts on welfare.. that cost them all might doller, you know, what you like to call drinkin' money:shifty:
  8. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 08 Sep 2019 05:59:10 AM
    * insert redneck text to speech* hard to convey over text
  9. John 3:16 @ 08 Sep 2019 07:16:47 AM
    Who gives a fuck who uses government support, it's about how you use it and what you do with it. Government support is there because of its need, if the government didn't support its citizens then they would die of all sorts.

Health
    Hunger
    Thirst
    Chaos

Government does this because if they didn't the results listed above would cause decline in tourism and tourism results money.
  10. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 08 Sep 2019 04:50:36 PM
  11. [BDU] HAVOK @ 08 Sep 2019 07:48:45 PM
    if the government didn't support its citizens
  12. Lolly Squirrel @ 08 Sep 2019 08:57:39 PM
    OMG he now has the J2G green name as well
  13. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 09 Sep 2019 12:32:07 AM
  14. *~BabyGator~* @ 09 Sep 2019 01:22:46 AM
    Omg you’re having a discussion with Negan?

That’s like throwing rocks at a dumb kid... after awhile it gets boring because he won’t throw rocks back.
  15. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 09 Sep 2019 02:49:28 AM
    :shock: dang I never wanted to be the guy who picks on special needs people.. now i kinda feel bad:haha: