Forum

Forum » General Chat

Coronavirus

1. [BD2] 🧁 @ 26 Mar 2020 07:04:37 AM
    Seriously shit here is fucking stupid. We WERE doing so well, until the fucking irresponsible expats fucked it up. SARS taught this city how to handle a virus. And yet the fucking world did not follow us..
  2. Darkizzle @ 27 Mar 2020 06:20:44 AM
    Is anyone else astounded by how heartless people are towards the elderly right now? Do you guys not have any eldery relatives at all? Any friends or family with immune deficiencies? Not that knowing someone who is at a higher risk of dying should make you feel more compassionate towards them, you should feel that way regardless, but people don't.

Like, I love being young-ish and healthy. Shits great. But there are poeple who are far less fortunate, and the mentality of stay inside or die, is fucking absurd. I've heard people say shit like yeah but it only affects the elderly, soooo. Like what the fuck, where is your humanity? Are we really that callous?

I thought we were in this shit together, but IDK.
  3. John 3:16 @ 27 Mar 2020 07:19:55 AM
    I think the panic shopping is too much
  4. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 27 Mar 2020 04:02:31 PM
    Darrkizzle for prezident!:fistpump::cool:
  5. LVL 6 NINJA @ 27 Mar 2020 05:30:40 PM
    Well, here Where I live they are trying to accommodate the elderly by letting them shop before everyone else...And I’m sure other stuff is being put in place...I think their families should be involved more...I know if my parents or grandparents needed help I would be there, put the groceries outside the door...let them grab it so this is no physical interaction...my dad has cancer and is recovering so I can’t see him, we talk daily, FaceTime with the kids ect...but if they needed anything make no mistake I will be there, just staying clear of them...I think it’s tough right now for everyone and if we had all the answer then we wouldn’t be having this discussion.....one thing I do think needs to be put in place here in the states is nurses, doctors, medical staff should be housed in a hotel away from their families free of charge in a hotel close to their work...think it’s only fair the government flips that bill to help them out, I mean they are trying to save people lives while risking their and their families now...
  6. [~?~] ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝 @ 28 Mar 2020 01:45:31 AM
    I have a cough.
    Now I cant go to work
    Getting a medical certificate is proving difficult. I also have to have a wellness cert to go back to work.

I'm starting to see the upside of staying home though.
  7. [Que] Finito @ 28 Mar 2020 09:03:50 PM
    Does the cough match a bruise on your throat? :shifty:
  8. [BDU] HAVOK @ 28 Mar 2020 09:16:28 PM
    Nah that's from something else:shifty:
  9. [#14] ✔️.:GrayFox:.✔️ @ 29 Mar 2020 02:31:20 AM

[~?~] ~~~Skyblue~~~~~~
    4,127 posts
    26 Mar 2020
    01:06:34 AM
    Wow, things don't seem so bad when you look at other countries.
    Indonesia has a death rate of 9%

Bride in a disinfection chamber.

Wonder how Viper and the other indonesias are doing.
    -----------
    we doin good

a lot of people still goin to mosque every friday
    people still hanging out at coffee shop

:facepalm:
  10. [BD2] L E O R O S S I @ 29 Mar 2020 09:59:21 AM
    was hoping the lockdown here would get me less hours at work..
    did 60 hrs this wk :weh:
  11. [BDU] HAVOK @ 29 Mar 2020 03:32:04 PM
    was hoping the lockdown here would get me less hours at work..
    did 60 hrs this wk :weh:

Hopefully you get some overtime
  12. [BD2] L E O R O S S I @ 29 Mar 2020 05:41:41 PM
    heh I did alright. seems a little risky though..
    dont want to bring anything home, and there's like 200 other workers there
  13. ~DJ BORIS~ @ 30 Mar 2020 04:31:07 PM
    Officially laid off today
  14. [BDU] HAVOK @ 30 Mar 2020 05:18:38 PM
    sorry to hear it
  15. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 30 Mar 2020 06:17:20 PM
    Damn flinch :sad:

Best of luck