Forum

Forum » General Chat

Coronavirus

1. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 30 Mar 2020 06:17:28 PM
    A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
    "Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
    Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and
    pulls back the covers.
    She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
    She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,
    "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very,
    very, closely:
    "Are - my - test - results - back?"
  2. [#14] Ħazard™ @ 31 Mar 2020 04:25:42 PM
    :sad: I'm sorry to hear, Flinch. Friends of mine who were originally paid to stay home for the last couple of weeks are now being laid off. It seems like Canada is putting a lot of measures in place so people can get support. Whether or not they will receive it in time to actually make a difference is another question, though.
  3. LVL 6 NINJA @ 31 Mar 2020 06:25:38 PM
    Yeah, pretty crazy times and sucks, what can you do? China government really dropped the ball on this one :facepalm: no one is saying anything now, cause they are dealing with a bunch of sick people, but I’m pretty sure there is going to be some repercussions for failing to warn earlier and not cont to lie about this...
  4. [BD2] 🧁 @ 01 Apr 2020 06:40:08 AM
    The Chinese government fucked up the beginning of this by hiding it. But America, Canada and all the western countries should have been better prepared for it. How is it that Hong Kong which is right beside China (we still got borders fuck it we ain't China) only have less than a thousand cases as of right now? The only reason we're having a second surge of infections is because foreign exchange students are returning from their countries and didn't put themselves into voluntary quarantine.
  5. [BD2] 🧁 @ 01 Apr 2020 06:44:29 AM
    Yes masks are supposed to be for those who are sick. But the thing with this fucking disease is you might already be infected for a week and can spread it and still not show any symptoms. So even if you're fucking healthy and shit wear a fucking mask.

Oh wah wah wah I can't talk through a mask... wah wah wah get the fuck over yourself and wear a fucking mask you piece of shit. Doctors and nurses are dying because some people in your countries refuse to wear a mask. People mocked Asia for wearing masks but how is it the Philippines a fucking THIRD WORLD COUNTRY has less deaths than Italy?
  6. John 3:16 @ 01 Apr 2020 08:22:55 AM
    Masks also help those who want to avoid the virus. I on the other hand have a question to ask, is it just Australia or has there been Asians with face masks on walking around since way before the coronavirus was public knowledge?
  7. freeeee @ 01 Apr 2020 11:02:03 AM
    May I know anyone from here that lives in Sweden?
  8. Poisen_Ivy @ 01 Apr 2020 11:12:45 AM
    Asians used face mask for various reasons way before this all started. It's always been a thing.
  9. [H~I] WRX_STi_S209™ @ 01 Apr 2020 02:43:53 PM
    Jimmy Conway :shifty:

[COT] P A T R I C K ★ @ 01 Apr 2020 11:02:03 AM
    May I know anyone from here that lives in Sweden?
  10. Paulie Walnuts @ 01 Apr 2020 04:27:21 PM
    pretty sure it was Jimmy"motha fuck'n" Conway

miss that swede:haha:
  11. [BDU] HAVOK @ 01 Apr 2020 04:42:33 PM
    close them borders crispi

--

Poisen_Ivy
    541 posts

01 Apr 2020
    11:12:45 AMAsians used face mask for various reasons way before this all started. It's always been a thing.

and yeah it used to be for pollution but now i guess its just evolved into a cultural thing...

im not wearing a mask if i dont leave my house :haha:
  12. [BD2] 🧁 @ 02 Apr 2020 07:30:11 AM
    [BDU] HAVOK
    5,288 posts

01 Apr 2020
    04:42:33 PM
    close them borders crispi

--

Poisen_Ivy
    541 posts

01 Apr 2020
    11:12:45 AMAsians used face mask for various reasons way before this all started. It's always been a thing.

and yeah it used to be for pollution but now i guess its just evolved into a cultural thing...

im not wearing a mask if i dont leave my house :haha:

-----------------
    Not really a cultural thing but I'm sure it was/is a trend in Japan. Also we've been calling to close the borders from the start but nooo the government doesn't want to do it.