Forum

Forum » General Chat

sum to bitch skwurl

1. [H~I] WRX_STi_S209™ @ 12 Aug 2020 03:21:56 PM
    DK we all know you are ozzing with shit you want a points war lets get it on! you are using the excuse dave wins for some point packs war because you can't afford a point pack you are a KNOWN BEGGAR! you are A jobless pathetic fool wanna be bigshot! you don't have the pockets to back shit up and FYI i aint some cheap skate beggar like you! i don't buy cheap shit and most certaintly i don't have to beg for a top account :haha: i have paypal to back shit up! i can buy accounts anytime, if i want, unlike your pathetic jobless beggar ass! who can't do something productive for yourself and your dead ass gang! you'll drown in jealousy that i bought up, you'll never come close to my financial accomplishments MR. beggar DJ! I dare you and i challenge you! we all know you'll feel more miserable when dave makes money off his game, unlike you i am feel happy to spending money on MD, so yeah lets get it on! You wanna start a POINTS PACK WAR? how many digits of points do you wanna start? Spending here if i need to is not a problem let's call it my past time, it's part of playing this game, show me how deep your pocket is! how about we make it more interesting let's put some real money real money? save yourself more embarassment you can go runoff to your pathetic gangmates shitty ass copy cat game :rolleyes: PS. you tried hitting me with WAM and failed well it just shows you don't even trust your begged #2 total stats account to be able to kill my bought up account straight up without WAM and PCP :haha: MR. PATHETIC BROKE ASS wanna be BIG SHOT! go get hit by a bus maybe you can earn some money off of insurance claims it to startoff a points pack war!:rolleyes:
  2. John 3:16 @ 12 Aug 2020 06:14:34 PM
    Did I call you sad or did you call yourself sad? :hmm: also did I say in the forums it was true or did you dream I said it was true? :haha:

Once again, I should have studied psychology years ago. Who knew this could be so fun watching people strike out in anger fuelled by whatever fantasy they have.

Which one is the day job? Being the DJ or working in the adult video store which conveniently is on a corner block?
  3. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯ $$$ MΛП @ 12 Aug 2020 07:02:16 PM
    [°ß°] ~B O R I S~ @ 12 Aug 2020 11:10:38 AM
    slaughter you mean offline hits?:haha: Lets talk about all the online hits.. shall we..:fistpump:

I got the logs, you barley ever hit online and when you did it was after 10+min...

Fucking sad.:haha: Cmon muffin "put on your big boy pants":rasberry:

—-
    :haha: you have 2 members in your gang that sign in once a day to do dailies. Our gang actually plays :haha: offline hits are part of playing the game, so it makes sense that a retard is trying to downplay it:rasberry:
  4. [H~I] Butters™ @ 12 Aug 2020 10:07:50 PM
    tell em nasti!