Forum

Forum » General Chat

WAM

1. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯ MΛП @ 22 Aug 2020 06:57:03 AM
    Wonder why your gang is always dead? It’s because you run your cocksucker with no regard for the consequences of your fellow gang mates. So they spend so much time dead they only sign in for dailies. When they even bother to do that much.
    Flinch has done more for your gang in the last week than you have in years :rasberry::cool: might as well throw him a thank you
  2. $ B O R I S $ @ 22 Aug 2020 07:00:15 AM
    Wow put down the pipe homie. you fucking crazy.
    People in all gangs left because MD was a fucking wasteland with no change.
    many gangs died.

The sheer fact you dont even bother to recognize the sheer state of decay MD is/was in, is pathetic. Just like your feeble attempts.

You should see what people are saying about you behind your back.. Fucking to funny. :haha:

You just sit there nice and cozy and run that yuck mouth of yours.
    Because this shit is funny. :razz:
  3. $ B O R I S $ @ 22 Aug 2020 07:01:00 AM

DescriptionReceived
    You were awarded 20 points for being active in the forums.22 Aug 2020, 7:00am
    You are Hitter of the Hour. You received a 30 point bonus.22 Aug 2020, 7:00am
    You are Mobster of the Hour. You received a 50 point bonus.22 Aug 2020, 7:00am
  4. $ B O R I S $ @ 22 Aug 2020 07:01:59 AM
    [H~I] -- Jake Peralta rated you up.22 Aug 2020, 6:53am
  5. $ B O R I S $ @ 22 Aug 2020 07:04:33 AM
    4 post *:fistpump:

I will give you a hint tho.. even your gang mates think you are way to obsessed with me, and the fact nnow H-I is warded because you:haha:

The truth is my gang cares 2 shits about hossy time. its part of the game. yet we get tones of cry mail from your lower members, and from BDU.

so tell me more.... please do.. . :wink:
  6. [H~I] Endeavor @ 22 Aug 2020 07:33:27 AM
    The truth is my gang cares 2 shits about hossy time. its part of the game. yet we get tones of cry mail from your lower members, and from BDU.

where's the "tons" of cry mail you receive?

in behalf of active H~I players I dont think they dont mind being in the hossy too u know. this is just a game after all.
  7. John 3:16 @ 22 Aug 2020 08:04:29 AM
    Rofl. ahh yes, yet here we are, SO MANY posts about me. SO much activity.

It is almost like none of you get what my goal is.

______

1. If you didn't want so many posts about your life then why do you talk about it so much? Maybe if you didn't talk about it you wouldn't have to have a reason to cry.

2. I see your goal, it's to cheat, lie, deny, repeat.
  8. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯ MΛП @ 22 Aug 2020 08:05:06 AM
    Dude you’re a complete retard. Trying to talk to you is like running in circles. You repeat the same shit over and over and expect a different response and then pretend it’s everyone else rinsing and repeating :haha: you’re so retarded and full of yourself that OTHER people are embarrassed FOR you :haha:
    And quit reflecting your problems and habits on me fag, smoke all the meth you want :mwah:
  9. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯ MΛП @ 22 Aug 2020 08:09:18 AM
    Funny how quick you deflected off the subject of worrying about how I spent my cash and points though :haha:
  10. $ B O R I S $ @ 22 Aug 2020 10:45:30 AM
    :haha:

Mufin repeats same shit over and over...

Claims I do the same..

Might as well change your name again, how about back to J2G. Now that shit was funny.

Seriously, you had your name as Jonny2Guns, and then you cry to me in forums over and over. Just like he did.

:haha:

11. $ B O R I S $ @ 22 Aug 2020 11:22:31 AM
    You say I project habits on you...

Yet you change your name about me, change your quote about me, change your gang page about me, and most of all almost every time you post, you bring me up...

Kinda interesting.

Please tell me how, my gang and I are the ones who are obsessed.

The fact is you man crush on me all the time. You cant help it. I see it every day I log in and all the love letters you and your gang and BDU write about me.:haha:

I wish I could post the shit your gang mates say about you.. But unlike you I keep my word and will just laugh at you. :nut:

I love how I post and you loose your shit everytime. You really dont think people are not aware... Muffin you spent your MD life being the butt of all jokes. Do you really think anything has changed. You are a charity case.:hmm: You are kept around for entertainment purposes. It is pretty sad you dont even see it.:haha:

12. John 3:16 @ 22 Aug 2020 01:41:03 PM
    Man crush? You're attacking BDU and personal attacks on members of BDU and you have the nerve say say that anyone has a man crush? That's rich funny stuff, better than gold.
  13. John 3:16 @ 22 Aug 2020 02:01:29 PM
    Recent Events

[°ß°] ~ B O R I S ~ was attacked and lost. 6 seconds ago
    [°ß°] ~ B O R I S ~ was mugged. 10 seconds ago
    [BDU] $$C my quote$$ was awarded points for forum activity. 12 seconds ago
    [°ß°] ~ B O R I S ~ was mugged. 15 seconds ago
    [°ß°] ~ B O R I S ~ was mugged. 22 seconds ago
  14. John 3:16 @ 22 Aug 2020 02:01:58 PM
    Events
    Description Received
    You were awarded 20 points for being active in the forums. 22 Aug 2020, 2:00pm
    You are Mugger of the Hour. You received a 30 point bonus. 22 Aug 2020, 2:00pm
  15. Lolly Squirrel @ 22 Aug 2020 04:01:44 PM
    whats up with the event posting?? Is that to get the "active in forum" points?