3. How you like life of hypocrisy?
    4. You're making yourself look stupider and dumber by the second
    5. You're acting like you need to get laid man :haha:
  2. $ B O R I S $ @ 27 Aug 2020 03:37:38 PM
    I am pretty sure stupider is not a word:wink: you mean "more stupid"

:nut:

3. $ B O R I S $ @ 27 Aug 2020 03:42:17 PM
    SO lets be clear..
    I am the one who needs to grow up, when you got caught in a hairy knuckle match with your family. and others are saying kill yourself and suicidal:haha:

ok just to be sure. :delight:

It is almost like you lot have nothing left but nonsense:weh:

It really does show that all these hits are working just fine. "fine just fine":evil:

My only worrry is when you all run out of the same old shit. what then. Ill still be hitting. You will all still RAGE face in forums. quad posts and errrything.:haha:

I post one time, shit 2 times, and you all loose your shit. :shock:

4. John 3:16 @ 27 Aug 2020 03:51:53 PM
    hold on hand on did you just try and be intelligent? Doesn't suit you, especially when you need a even a smidgit of any in the first place.

Yes you need to grow up and instead of making up childish bullshit to full fullfill your gross fantasies you should be doing something productive.

And if you're so hurt by being told to kill yourself on the internet then you might need to go get some depression pills or see a counsellor. Whatever gross fantasy you thrive on doesn't bother me but what bothers is someone DECADES older than my acting atheist half a decade younger than me.

You do know how it look for someone your age to be told that by someone my age? It's shameful. You should be ashamed of yourself. I thought the guy who was into beastiality was bad.... but this... this is many levels of disturbing.
  5. Lolly Squirrel @ 27 Aug 2020 05:40:07 PM
    lol Mclovin gets an exemption... of course he does... unfortunately you got about 5 people that are interested and eligible for this so good luck I guess.
  6. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 27 Aug 2020 11:29:52 PM
    :haha: why is it you, Derek, and DK get so butthurt when “McLovin” ismtgettimg shit on? :haha: it’s like I’m the guy at lunch break with that fire, and you poor rats are stuck eating week old pretzel sticks:rasberry: it just makes it even more obvious that your hatred for BDU stems from wanting to be accepted by them so bad, but repeatedly being rejected u til you hated them for not liking you :razz: :haha:
  7. John 3:16 @ 28 Aug 2020 04:13:30 AM
    I think Lolly needs to go and take a numeracy course, I'm bad at math and I count more :facepalm:

I knew that giving him an exemption was a good call, you got mad just like Don got mad because I don't allow douchebags in my raffle, just like Don loves pretending you're his sister in his bedroom naked.

Just makes me wonder what Don got up to on MDE......
  8. John 3:16 @ 28 Aug 2020 04:39:43 AM
    OMG are you SERIOUSLY going to try give someone a lecture on spelling and grammar? You? Are you fucking serious? Have you really run out of ways to reword your posts that you're going to pick a random word that's been in use for the last two hundred years and tell me it's not a word?

Not only is it a word but it's also grammatically correct to say "stupider" but is more correct to say "stupider" than it is to say "more stupid by the..."

But hey let's take grammar lessons from someone who will butcher the English language even more than I could imagine I ever could in several lifetimes someone who acts mentally a decade younger than me but is physically more than 2 decades older than me. :fistpump::facepalm:
  9. John 3:16 @ 28 Aug 2020 04:41:52 AM
    Yes I know there are no commas and lack of proper grammar but I'm talking to someone who can barely make sense.... Sometimes when you want them to understand you, youhave to learn how to talk like them, it's degrading really
  10. Lolly Squirrel @ 28 Aug 2020 04:54:40 AM
    "I think Lolly needs to go and take a numeracy course, I'm bad at math and I count more"

you sure about that. I still count 5, maybe 6 depending on Flinch... either way.... not too hot.
  11. [H~I] HCNILF @ 28 Aug 2020 05:25:45 AM
    always count me in :fistpump:
  12. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 28 Aug 2020 06:55:47 AM
    So is this raffle just crap inventory? You lost me at opposition.
  13. John 3:16 @ 28 Aug 2020 07:20:05 AM
    lolly I think Don killer being stupid has made you.... stupider :haha:

Also sky, its a raffle for inventory stuff yes, basically if you are a low level or low stat's some of these items would help out greatly.
  14. John 3:16 @ 28 Aug 2020 04:35:00 PM
    :fistpump:
  15. John 3:16 @ 28 Aug 2020 04:51:11 PM
    [H~I] You Noticed Me
    905 posts

26 Aug 2020
    06:55:53 PM
    When is said raffle?

please read the OP