Forum

Forum » General Chat

1000 points

1. Lolly Squirrel @ 31 Aug 2020 06:16:35 AM
    ".. Damn idk if any therapist would want to attempt at helping such a sick twisted individual, he really need institutional help.... Way too far gone.

One could list BPD, APD, NPD, Sociopathy is undeniable condition he has."

Avenged the therapist. Dude you sound so fucking stupid in the few posts i actually read of yalls

Also what the fuck guys? Boris makes a legit attempt to give away points and do a little comp thay is actually worth something and deoesnt take 2 months to finish like this staff comp and you fucks turn it into a anotbet Boris hate thread. Goof job guys. Very mature.
  2. Lolly Squirrel @ 31 Aug 2020 06:18:26 AM
    No wonder everyone not in BDU and HI cant stsnd you guys. Yall just gang up on people for no fucking reason....
  3. [BDU] @ 31 Aug 2020 07:20:00 AM
    Fuck off pest. Everyone knows you're only in Boots because you heard DK was nuts
  4. John 3:16 @ 31 Aug 2020 08:22:38 AM
    Have a cry, like I said.

If Don Killer aka Boris don't like what's happening then he should stop doing his actions because I'm only doing to him what he does to others who won't accept his points, swing off his nuts or shove their nose up his ass.

As for Lolly I'll leave you this gift, you're whats medically described as a moron, and both of you show string traits of APD, which is understandable due to your recent rage post.
  5. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 31 Aug 2020 06:52:56 PM
    I like how you chalk everyone in H~I and BDU into the same category. Just to be obviously clear, there and plenty of people in both gangs who don’t even talk in forums. Also people in both gangs who could give a shit less about you OR DK. :rasberry: 5 people doesn’t constitute for everyone in both gangs. Big brain.
  6. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 31 Aug 2020 06:55:20 PM
    and the comp took 2 months because inactive players enrolled. Better than doin nothing. Instead of criticizing, since you know so much about good comps, why don’t you hold one?:mwah:
  7. John 3:16 @ 02 Sep 2020 12:40:45 AM
    Don Killer:
    Last Active: 11h 29m

He's crying again, trying to regain composure. :haha:
  8. John 3:16 @ 02 Sep 2020 12:41:59 AM
    Trying to act like he isn't bothered by the truth about him coming out.
  9. [T~K] Nastitime @ 02 Sep 2020 04:27:06 AM
    yes him crying bitch need for suk to nastitime dik . mabi that shut hims up for life mens.
  10. $ B O R I S $ @ 02 Sep 2020 10:25:31 PM
    Holy shit, bandwagon obsession.:fistpump:

cant even leave for a day without meltdowns from the lot of you.!~:facepalm:

Serious. look how many posts and threads, when I am not even active.:haha:

At first I luled, now I am concerned the lot of you have no life outside of MD:smh:
  11. $ B O R I S $ @ 02 Sep 2020 10:27:50 PM
    Serious everythread is hijacked, ever post you all make is about me or boots.

Please tell me more where the obsession is.

cause from here it seems like i/we are the skape goat.....:erm::wink:
  12. $ B O R I S $ @ 02 Sep 2020 10:31:17 PM
    [H~I] McLovin
    952 posts

31 Aug 2020
    06:55:20 PM
    and the comp took 2 months because inactive players enrolled. Better than doin nothing. Instead of criticizing, since you know so much about good comps, why don’t you hold one?:mwah:

so wait muffin,, you say this, then talk shit when I host comps that actually work? :smh:

I guess this leeds me to one other thing.

so BDU often hits anyone who joins a gang to hit.

yet there not hitting muffin.....:wink:

hmmmmm BDU you be slippen. he hit you online while in boots... moved to H-I gets a free pass? infact he was scared of hits from you all. I guess he sucked enough nut to get a free pass... wow.. BDU given free passes now as long as you join there allies.:rolleyes::nut:
  13. $ B O R I S $ @ 02 Sep 2020 10:32:55 PM
    Quad post... dont want a7x to feel left out. sorry lil fella I did not get a chance to read your dribble. just figured id give you a shout out considering all the posts you make..

#4post.
  14. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 03 Sep 2020 12:04:59 AM
    I wasn’t talking about your comps you dipshit :haha: I was talking to lolly
  15. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 03 Sep 2020 12:05:36 AM
    You’re such a crybaby bitch bro :haha: