Forum

Forum » General Chat

Raffle update

1. $ B O R I S $ @ 04 Oct 2020 08:43:05 PM
    ask him dumb ass I sent them back:haha: If you actually took time to read you would know. But I guess thats to difficult for you .."pea brain"
  2. $ B O R I S $ @ 04 Oct 2020 11:59:36 PM
    03 Aug 2020, 2:16am[°ß°] ! B O R I S ![NBK] Sir Dragon10,000 point(s)
  3. [H~I] WRX_STi_S209™ @ 05 Oct 2020 11:36:20 AM
    you really are a PEA brain retard DK! you parents must have wished they jerk you off the bathroom wall!
  4. $ B O R I S $ @ 05 Oct 2020 05:41:25 PM
    wait I prove you to be a complete fool, and thats the comeback you have.. Holy shit you are fucking stupid.
  5. John 3:16 @ 19 Oct 2020 12:55:57 AM
    Not even active and Don still has an obsession. With me?

Also for the dumb fuck who asked a dumb fuck question about who starts a comp in the middle of a move. I'll have you know that sometimes in life not everything is planned, so before you call anyone out on this and that please reconsider the words you use.

As I mentioned before, if anyone has any complaints or feels like I forgot points, they know what they can do.

See unlike Don Killer and Lolly, when I pull the plug on the comp I start sending points and informing people back BEFORE going inactive. You on the other hand? Convenient how you had to be told about the 10k points. Nobody told me to send shit back cause I was doing it before they know what was happening. But hey if you want to keep talking shit to someone while they are offline because them not responding in ages makes you feel like a big man go right ahead.