Forum

Forum » General Chat

MafiaDeath Users Appreciation Thread

1. Bestest Friend @ 22 Feb 2021 01:01:10 AM
    This is a thread I wanted to make for a while. Most of us been around since 2006 on here since the original game and we had our great
    and historical battles, gang wars, noodz trading, etc. We never get to say thanks to each other but I will say it to you. Thank you. Thank you
    for being here even when owners and a admin decide to leave us stranded. I don't know why Dave is the way he is but if he was being paid,
    he should put time into this game but he takes off for months and acts like nothing happened.

But who needs them? We got each other, some of you, I talk to on Discord, most won't come because they hate it but to be honest,
    if Dave pulled the plug tomorrow, we'd have NO contact with anyone outside of these forums. This is why I stress community, even if
    it's a Mafia style game, also, who the fuck calls groups of people, a gang? It's called a mob.

We should all embrace each other and be happy to have each other as friends and enemies. We lost a few good people over the years
    due to death on here and I will never forget them. We only got so much time left on this planet and game and we need to try to
    make the best of it. As much as some of you call me dumbass or idiot, it does not bother me, I know I was a moron back then, and even
    once in a while now but, I do my best when I can.

Much love. :mwah:
  2. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 22 Feb 2021 05:20:01 AM
    I don't remember you being around in 06 :scared:
  3. [BDU] HAVOK @ 22 Feb 2021 05:32:48 AM
    well I'm pretty sure md was.only a thing in like 07
  4. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 22 Feb 2021 08:56:45 AM
    August 07 if I'm not mistaken :haha:
  5. Johnny ShortArm @ 22 Feb 2021 10:49:15 AM
    Let's just agree it's been around too long
  6. [BDU] $SMOKEY$ @ 22 Feb 2021 11:23:34 AM
    i have been on and off this game since 2008 and it is still shit lol fuck all of you:haha:
  7. Bestest Friend @ 22 Feb 2021 01:46:38 PM
    Probably '07 yes, this was before I was in DC2, classic times.
  8. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 22 Feb 2021 05:56:57 PM
    [BDU] SMOKEY @ 22 Feb 2021 11:23:34 AM
    i have been on and off this game since 2008 and it is still shit lol fuck all of you:haha:

----
    :haha: i can attest to this
  9. John 3:16 @ 23 Feb 2021 03:12:30 AM
    Is this some recruiting method for you to get new players for your game?

How much money am I going to be able to withdraw from the bank/atm every week?:shifty: