Forum

Forum » General Chat

Coca-Cola

1. Johnny ShortArm @ 24 Feb 2021 10:33:39 PM
    Wants its employees to be "less white" How in the duck did they even think this would go over? And how do you act less white?

Discuss
  2. [BDU] @ 24 Feb 2021 11:09:27 PM
    Oh boi, boycotting Coca Cola cause they want to be "less white"? White supremacists be maad :haha:

Seriously. What are you worried about?
  3. [BDU] HAVOK @ 25 Feb 2021 12:29:04 AM
    Man it's so simple. Don't be racist at work, and that includes telling people to be less white :haha:

4. [~?~] Vinnie Da Hitter @ 25 Feb 2021 05:09:25 AM
    Back to movies....
  5. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 25 Feb 2021 05:29:40 AM
    So are they firing all the old white managers and promoting colored people?
  6. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 25 Feb 2021 07:57:40 AM
    Honestly, all this Black Lives Matter shit is garbage. How are you going to try to promote racial equalism and at the same time shout black power and tell all white people to apologise for slavery and tell us we act too white? :rolleyes: nothing like the media to keep us divided and get paid off of racial division
  7. [BDU] HAVOK @ 25 Feb 2021 03:31:25 PM
    ~?~] ⭐⭐⚡⌛⛲⭐⭐ @ 25 Feb 2021 05:29:40 AM
    So are they firing all the old white managers and promoting colored people?

-

:haha: oh man if you said that in america you'd be fired from your job in two seconds. The politically correct thing now is people OF color. I don't know why it makes a difference but it does apparently
  8. [BDU] @ 25 Feb 2021 08:18:11 PM
    McLovin is right about the media popularising extremes that make people more divided. People end up segregating themselves more and get more extreme views, etc etc, it's a vicious cycle.
  9. Johnny ShortArm @ 25 Feb 2021 09:19:37 PM
    Still trying to figure out how some can tell an scream for equality and turn around the next minute and demand special treatment for being of a certain race. Is that not in itself racist?

No wonder this country is so decided. No one knows what they want. Do you want to be treated equally and have the same rights and opportunities as others or do you want to be taken care of by those who take full advantage of the hand they are delt with?

My favorite saying is...
    SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!:haha:
  10. Lolly Squirrel @ 25 Feb 2021 10:19:51 PM
    [N~A] $McLovin$
    1,147 posts

25 Feb 2021
    07:57:40 AM
    Honestly, all this Black Lives Matter shit is garbage. How are you going to try to promote racial equalism and at the same time shout black power and tell all white people to apologise for slavery and tell us we act too white? :rolleyes: nothing like the media to keep us divided and get paid off of racial division

I voted Dems but damn if this shit aint true. I know shit aint perfect but some people going waaay to far with all this.
  11. [BDU] HAVOK @ 25 Feb 2021 10:51:36 PM
    Yeah seems like everyone is on the same page for this stuff...maybe different paragraphs:haha: