Forum

Forum » General Chat

we need

1. [BDU] HAVOK @ 05 Apr 2021 09:38:53 PM
    The stimulus checks were mostly retarded. I never lost any Income and still got paid $3,200. I would have been fine with targeted relief for forcibly shut down businesses, and employees of those businesses.

Huge waste of money
  2. [#14] Frank Castle @ 05 Apr 2021 09:56:28 PM
    In my country if you were employed you wouldn't get a stim check. In other hand, government allowed companies to cut the employees salaries/hours up to 75%, so they would pay a fraction of your salary and you'd get a "stim check" but you wouldn't actually be unemployed :brainwash:
  3. [BDU] HAVOK @ 05 Apr 2021 11:18:33 PM
    Yeah well obviously that's fucked lol. In that case I'd be ok with em.
  4. John 3:16 @ 06 Apr 2021 04:57:42 AM

[BDU] Bacevich @ 05 Apr 2021 07:26:32 PM
    Matter of perspective I guess but some may argue that the lucky asses are those that don’t get stimmy checks cause they too rich.

No, one of my mates has had to completely shut his business down. He still got a stimulus package to replace spoiled foods and rehire staff.
  5. [NWO] A Town @ 06 Apr 2021 10:14:08 AM
    I have had worked the whole time and received $0 from the government. Didn’t even get a good tax break this year. Only good thing is I didn’t have to file for an extension this year they did it on there own lol.
  6. Will El Fkn Coyo @ 06 Apr 2021 02:09:12 PM
    “ No, one of my mates has had to completely shut his business down. He still got a stimulus package to replace spoiled foods and rehire staff.”

That just confirmed my point
  7. [BDU] HAVOK @ 06 Apr 2021 03:00:59 PM
    How? Govt ruined the guys business and should be held responsible for rebuilding what they destroyed
  8. Will El Fkn Coyo @ 06 Apr 2021 06:11:08 PM
    “Lucky asses get stimmy checks ”

That was what I originally responded to. Government fucked many small businesses and peoples income..they are not lucky to get stimmy checks and they are the ones who were most affected by this. It is the least the government can do and it is no where near close to mitigating the damage that was caused. An example of this is Avenged’s friend business. He lost his business and a stimmy check won’t really help him save his business or make him “lucky”. Same thing for people, $3.2k/a lil more for families won’t really help them after what they went and are still going through.

The lucky asses are the ones that were not affected in any way and still got a stimmy check (like the examples you and Frank made).

Tl;dr poor people/small businesses are not lucky to get stimmy checks. Government needs to do more. The only “winners” are those that weren’t affected and got a stimmy check.
  9. [BDU] HAVOK @ 07 Apr 2021 01:08:24 AM
    Yeah the govt destroyed sooo many businesses and I'm of the opinion the govt should pay them every penny they would have made otherwise
  10. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 07 Apr 2021 03:34:15 AM
    If businesses are avoiding paying taxes, they don't need the money from the people that do.

Our state has gone a little smarter and given vouchers that can be used at cafes that have been covid safe and a second at museums and other tourist attractions
    Gotta use the vouchers within 2 months.

I've got nothing against stimulus cheques though. If your poor $2k pays off a lot of debt and replaces old appliances. Its worked well here before. You give the money to the middle class, they save it.
  11. John 3:16 @ 07 Apr 2021 08:59:26 AM

[BDU] Bacevich @ 06 Apr 2021 02:09:12 PM
    “ No, one of my mates has had to completely shut his business down. He still got a stimulus package to replace spoiled foods and rehire staff.”

That just confirmed my point

_________

Earlier you were saying opposite.
    He is wealthy and still received the stimulus package yet by your logic he should never have got such package.
  12. [BDU] HAVOK @ 09 Apr 2021 12:50:27 PM
    Testing
  13. [#14] Frank Castle @ 09 Apr 2021 12:54:53 PM
    So is it working again?
  14. [BDU] HAVOK @ 09 Apr 2021 12:55:51 PM
    It appears dave fixed it. Rate me up so we can test events
  15. [BDU] HAVOK @ 09 Apr 2021 12:57:07 PM
    Looks like events are good too