1. [BDU] @ 07 Sep 2021 09:41:08 PM
  2. =Derek Vinyard= @ 07 Sep 2021 11:49:30 PM
    :rasberry:
  3. MIA @ 08 Sep 2021 12:59:51 AM
    :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
  4. [~?~] Snake † Plissken @ 08 Sep 2021 06:27:11 PM
    :fistpump:
  5. [T~K] Nastitime @ 08 Sep 2021 07:39:37 PM
    yu rat buldug doon misur bitch to hells mine rat yu doon fuk to yu fuk to yu momi rot on hells
  6. GrEeNiOn. @ 08 Sep 2021 07:50:31 PM
    WTAF. :haha:

St Grumpy. Looks like you and I are going to have to mediate this… fits the script?

Fa started it? Fit do we need ti dee to stop it?
    And how do we stop it happening again?

I need da names, and da issues. :mad::rolleyes:
  7. .:ST.ANGER:. @ 08 Sep 2021 08:03:20 PM
    So… picture this.

I’m logged in to do my dailies, and just as I was about to click on my lucky slot machines, it says you can’t do this whilst on hospital.

Why am I in hospital you ask? I WAS ASSAULTED! It was pretty bad. I needed stitches. I knew who the attacker was, but as it was unprovoked I let it me. What’s 19 minutes in hospital, eh? So I bide my time. 19 minutes passed by. BANG! Fucked up again by the same guy. Making me his bunny online. I’ve never heard the name sole stealer, I assume he steals fish for a living. What ever floats your boat, eh?

I politely messaged his asking why the hit? He went off on one. Basically acting the big man. I didn’t argue, I engaged in some friendly patter but nothing aggressive.

The hits continued… something had to be done. I bought my LPI with help from some awesome third parties. Trained for seven seconds and killed him back.

I messaged his gangs leader, saying I was going to hit him one more time, out of respect for the big leagues.

Then…. Picture this, some eel pilfner or something starts killing me too…. I just don’t know, green onion… peace sells, but who’s buying I guess.

Im of an old school generation where when people like fish thief appear, everyone would make sure they knew their role…. And you had to fight your own battles. Nowadays seems that self preservation is not necessary as FUCKING EVERYONE Is a hall of famer.

Remember when everyone was scared of Nitrored. He was a cool hoffer .

Anyway, as long as this goes on pains me. The world needs more love.

Haddock robber, we cool?
  8. .:ST.ANGER:. @ 08 Sep 2021 08:10:59 PM
    I’m okay by the way. No butthurt.

Not that there’s anything wrong with butthurt, in case anyone is offended. I’m all for being hurt. Sorry if I hurt you skate pilferer. :mwah:

I think it’s time for nastitime to say a few words.
  9. GrEeNiOn. @ 08 Sep 2021 08:16:20 PM
    King mildly upset, surely no‽ ‽ ‽

Going about your dailies… completely minding your own business, not even an accidental shoulder barge, or a unprovoked stink eye?

I’m at a loss.

Surely if Plaice Pincher really did attack you for no good reason then this wouldn’t have escalated to the point I’m now being butt hurt too. I like my butt completely unhurt, poked pinched or otherwise intruded upon.

We need this to halt, a cease fire… or a mutual acceptance that one cannot simple go about being a big poopie bag!

Anyway. Mr Moodie Pants. thanks for the story. Perhaps this mediation will continue successfully.
    :cool:
  10. .:ST.ANGER:. @ 08 Sep 2021 08:22:01 PM
    Did you just call tuna taker a big poopie bag?

:shock:

Like, Shitebag? Wow. That’s mean.
  11. [BDU] @ 08 Sep 2021 08:34:24 PM
  12. GrEeNiOn. @ 08 Sep 2021 08:35:12 PM
    Shitebag?

Nah, we’ll maybe… but not really, we’ll fuck. Looks like I did.
    I didn’t mean it.

You’re a shitebag though.

13. GrEeNiOn. @ 08 Sep 2021 08:36:11 PM
    :micdrop:
    :comeatmebro:

14. [T~K] Nastitime @ 08 Sep 2021 08:47:07 PM
    yu dumdum to hells mens. stoopid cloon fase sum to bitch
  15. [~?~] Vinnie Da Hitter @ 09 Sep 2021 04:24:12 AM
    Here is proof that ST.ANGER is a typical BDU liar.:haha:
    I am in the hossy and i just did my daily slot machine. :wink:
    [~?~] Vinnie Da Hitter Lost at Russian Roulette. 15
    Slot Machine

Enter the amount you would like to bet, how many turns you would like to use, then hit the Spin button!

On your current level you are allowed to bet $2,500 per turn.
    Slot Machine

You used 125 turns. You won $537,500.

You have no more turns on the Slot Machine today. :shoopdawhoop:

[BDU] .:ST.ANGER:.
    27 posts
    08 Sep 2021
    08:03:20 PM
    So… picture this.

I’m logged in to do my dailies, and just as I was about to click on my lucky slot machines, it says you can’t do this whilst on hospital.