Forum

Forum » General Chat

My feelings are hurt

1. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 09 Sep 2021 05:31:08 AM
  2. .:ST.ANGER:. @ 09 Sep 2021 05:42:50 AM
    Comic effect and that…. Come on Mini the shitter… did you read it at all?

:facepalm:

It was a fucking peace offering.

If you are gonna call me out for being a liar why dont you pick up on the stitches part?

3. [BDU] @ 09 Sep 2021 05:58:54 AM
    That's rich :haha: Vinnie da Hitter.. your name is literally a lie :haha:
  4. [~?~] Vinnie Da Hitter @ 09 Sep 2021 05:59:04 AM
    Lying as a peace offering gets ya no wheres. Any inbred retarded BDU member knows this simple fact.
  5. [~?~] Vinnie Da Hitter @ 09 Sep 2021 06:02:14 AM
    Ol cock breath Blackout. Ya still stealing wifi and electricity in your shit flat.
  6. [T~K] Nastitime @ 09 Sep 2021 06:08:07 AM
    hi ashol kinly fuk rite off ashol nowun give 2 fuk to yu opinyum.
  7. .:ST.ANGER:. @ 09 Sep 2021 06:10:46 AM
    Forgive me Ginnie the Fritter, I don’t want to seem like I’m trying to make you look silly, and besides… you seem to have that in hand already….

But… if any inbred BDU member knew this simple fact… surely there would be no lying at all - even for said comic effect.

Are you like 12 or something? Your logical thinking seems to be a little behind. In exchange for peace between our nations I’ll help you with you math homework.

…. I’m going back in hospital now aren’t I?

I know soul stealers type. We had one LZP years ago. Caused us lots of trouble and treated people with very little respect. He didn’t get to hang around very long. That mentality should be stamped out our you will have people that think they can do anything with little to no consequence. As he found out. But instead of accepting it he went running for help. Like a big baby.

I know I’ve conducted myself well. You lot however, shambolic. Apart from Greenion. :shifty:

8. John 3:16 @ 09 Sep 2021 06:18:12 AM
    Vinnie Da Bitter
  9. John 3:16 @ 09 Sep 2021 06:18:49 AM
    Come down from Rome for a week, you won't.
  10. .:ST.ANGER:. @ 09 Sep 2021 06:19:50 AM
    Bitter. Why didn’t I think of that. I actually googled words that rhymed too. :weh:
  11. [~?~] Vinnie Da Hitter @ 09 Sep 2021 06:20:14 AM
    To my dearest St.ANGER... I know where you came from. I know where you been. Sad to say i know where you are at and where you are headed but, it's too late for you. You have been a shit account since day one and you still are. You think by getting frr rim jobs from BO and Havok will make you something special. If that's what you want then so be it.
  12. =Derek Vinyard= @ 09 Sep 2021 06:22:55 AM
    You do realize it's an online game hitting is part of it but having Tantrums like this in the forums I mean why you do realize I've been gone for how many years then black out started hitting me right away I have no idea why but quit blaming me for it.
  13. [~?~] Vinnie Da Hitter @ 09 Sep 2021 06:23:17 AM
    Weeee WEeeee WEeeeeee There's the hog suck'in avenenged 7 dicks in your mouth. Come hit me ol blue waffle faced bitch.
  14. .:ST.ANGER:. @ 09 Sep 2021 06:26:54 AM
    I’ve never claimed to be one of the big boys I’ve always had a shit account. Last time I played I hung about sorting stats out to sell an account… paid for Christmas actually. Was quite cool.

This time was just about getting an lpi again.

That sounds like wise words to be fair the whiney the quitter. Where did you copy and paste that from?

That’s for teaching me that I can still do my dailies whilst in hospital. Now it doesn’t matter if I’m being hit or not. :rasberry:
  15. [~?~] Vinnie Da Hitter @ 09 Sep 2021 06:26:58 AM
    99% of BDU is cum guzleilng gutter sluts