Forum

Forum » General Chat

Some of you

1. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯ MΛП @ 11 Sep 2021 01:09:48 AM
    Some of you think you're something to behold :haha: the same people that haven't done a single thing on this game for years besides log on. I see why you judge me based off of my past. Because you still live there. In your glory days :rasberry: so many has beens on this game now :facepalm:
    Tom Hagen just so you know, the last thing I would do is hand a gang over to you seeing how TCF ended :haha: yet here you are running another dead gang :rasberry: :mwah: I don't want boots you clown, I want someone who actually plays the game to own it. And when I said you and Chaos I actually meant chaos, because as before mentioned, TCF.:cool:
  2. [BDU] HAVOK @ 11 Sep 2021 01:13:06 AM
    :shock:
  3. [H~I] Samwell™ @ 11 Sep 2021 02:27:49 AM
    hey jake who the fuck are you? you dont mean shit so stfu noob. go back to selling us military humvess. god damn talibanz
  4. John 3:16 @ 11 Sep 2021 02:44:09 AM
    Mclovin :haha:
  5. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯ MΛП @ 11 Sep 2021 02:54:48 AM
    I posted in Boots gangmail that Chaos or Tom should try getting ownership since they actually log in to the game and this retard thought I was saying I wanted ownership and said he would rather let the gang die. Well I don't really give a fuck if you want me to own it or not you clown, try English comprehension. I was trying to look out for the best long term interest of the gang, has nothing to do with what I get out of it. It's just funny because I was trying to help you and you talked shit based off of misinterpretation. And he isn't the first to lock me out because of shit I did as a teenager. Just cracks me up how many of you are stuck in the past and don't even do shit on the game anymore, yet have something to say about what I USED to do.
  6. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯ MΛП @ 11 Sep 2021 02:58:59 AM
    And once again, because it will be misinterpreted:
    I don't want ownership of boots. I was saying someone who has already been there should start looking into ownership transfer for THEMSELVES. not for me. I went to help with vault, got shit talked for trying to help, and left. The Retard Haven still hanging on by a thread :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  7. =Derek Vinyard= @ 11 Sep 2021 06:04:19 AM
    Lol
  8. [#14] Mister Moist @ 11 Sep 2021 06:14:31 AM
    So what you are saying is you want leadership?
  9. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯ MΛП @ 11 Sep 2021 07:06:26 AM
    Yeah, give me your gang.
  10. [BDU] Riot @ 11 Sep 2021 07:23:56 AM

They say first impressions count..
    I've seen a few people here change over the years. Will always remember Havok getting hyper on Mountain Dew when he first started

There's a few gangs living on the successes of previous leaderships too :shifty:
  11. [BDU] HAVOK @ 11 Sep 2021 03:01:44 PM
    I used to drink like 3 liters of mountain dew a day

Now I've graduated to a ton of coffee:haha:
  12. John 3:16 @ 13 Sep 2021 01:26:43 AM
    I see your coffee, I raise you Energy drinks, enough caffeine and sugar in one of them to make a racehorse kick.