Forum

Forum » Gang Discussion

If you want me...

1. Bonobosaurus Rex @ 15 Jun 2018 10:18:37 AM
    Yeah, I don't give a duck that he's 40 year old and white, I feel bad that people know he was abandoned by his parents and use it to abuse him and it must suck to live in your grandparents basement.

Unless all that was conjecture, in which case;
  2. ~ Fish ~ @ 15 Jun 2018 10:35:05 AM

[°ß°] A l s a h m
    3,658 posts
    15 Jun 2018
    06:25:18 AM
    isn't part of the game getting creative to achieve your goals?

Hit the nail on the head

I got creative

NO, you made a deal and you're a piece of shit welcher and theif Alsahm

Probably stole the shitty tint you put on your windows too.

I'mma block the fucking tool NOW before I forget what a dickhead he is and deal with him again.

You're MD-dead to me Alsahm :mad:
  3. ~ Fish ~ @ 15 Jun 2018 10:40:16 AM
    Hey Wom.... what's the difference between what he did and scamming?

By your logic, I should just keep the FIFA pool points and tell everyone "Wom said it's okay to break deals and rip each other off... so..."

:nut:

4. ~ Fish ~ @ 15 Jun 2018 10:41:48 AM
    you guys should button-up, your retard is hanging out :nut:
  5. *~BabyGator~* @ 15 Jun 2018 11:42:08 AM
    Bit it’s ok there are people on this game that like you, that you don’t need to send money or points to. I’m one of them :delight:, you keep doing you boo boo. :fistpump:
  6. ~ Fish ~ @ 15 Jun 2018 11:46:45 AM
    I'm with Gator, fuck that dude, he'll lose more by being a dickhead than he stole from Bit. :weh:

7. ~ Fish ~ @ 15 Jun 2018 12:08:54 PM
    Oh, and a side-note for Crispi -

you said:
    "Fuck Bitgod. Retarded piece of shit tries to buy his friends because his dumb ass can't make friends on his own. 40 year old white dude living in his grandparents basement because his own parents disowned him."

I'd like you to be aware that I was born a "white dude" with a progressive-degenerative brain disease, and live with one of my parents at the moment at 31 years old.

Being a "white dude," I'm not particularly appreciative of your derogatory tone towards "us."

Being disabled and by your tone I can assume that you're not, I find your choice of "retarded" to be distasteful, regardless of accuracy.

If you had 2 brain-cells to rub together, you'd also recognize that the plummeting economy has driven many "normal hard workers" to live with family, friends, or have room-mates.

The fact is, your choice of insults borders on hate-speech.

I will give you one point that you're correct in assuming, friends and family quickly distance themselves from the disabled and handicapped, it can be a rather lonely life... :shifty:

Maybe you should just stay at UMD :rasberry:

- end of Discrimination rant -
  8. ~ Fish ~ @ 15 Jun 2018 12:15:42 PM
    Seconded by Dave :haha:

You were awarded 20 points for being active in the forums. 15 Jun 2018, 12:00pm
  9. *~BabyGator~* @ 15 Jun 2018 12:21:46 PM
    :haha: sushi lol lol lol

10. ~ Fish ~ @ 15 Jun 2018 12:51:05 PM
    English class is important, stay in schools, guppies :nut:
  11. Bestest Friend @ 15 Jun 2018 12:57:08 PM
    I already sent a ticket to staff, I hope A l s a h m like's a scammer tag.
  12. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 15 Jun 2018 03:23:10 PM
    Bit does this all the time, Fish and everyone is tired of protecting him. It is an online game for over 16 year olds how many times do we have to sort shit out because bit has done something stupid again.

It is constant and at some point he has to learn that people will walk over him if they let him. It is an online game where the main point is to gain dominance over others.

Why should other people have grasp that fairly early on and live with their mistakes where bit goes crying to admin every 5 minutes who then have to try and sort it. He will never learn that way as he has a safety net where others removed the net unless absolutely necessary.

The constant reporting posts and people is just crying wolf.
  13. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 15 Jun 2018 03:24:11 PM
    And fish next time you want to run me down do it in pm and not in a forum where you just antagonise.
  14. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 15 Jun 2018 03:28:09 PM
    The other life lesson because apparently some of you have learnt it, never say something in a forum about your personal life you don’t want thrown back at you at some later date.

Man ups were banned for that very reason, some sick fuckers out there will not hesitate using any information or personal pictures against you, which has been proven very recently.

Bit has been here long enough to know all this and if he still does it time and time again. Only way to learn is the hard way, unfortunately I have no pity left.
  15. ~ Fish ~ @ 15 Jun 2018 03:43:04 PM
    I stand corrected Wom, though I'm still gonna be cautious around alsahm and make faces like this at crispi :nut:

:haha:

Learn and move on Bit :facepalm: