Forum

Forum » Gang Discussion

If you want me...

1. ~ Fish ~ @ 15 Jun 2018 03:56:47 PM
    Wom, it wasn't my intention to "run you down," I was asking what the difference is between that and scamming.

I am actually curious where the line is... when RL $$$ is involed, but points and MD$$$ is okay? :shifty:

Not that I'd be like that.... Trade embargos and mailbombs though, that's hilarious :evil:
  2. Bonobosaurus Rex @ 15 Jun 2018 11:06:33 PM
    No, the point has been missed. Are we saying that if Fish were to keep all of those points from the pools and says he already spent them when the winner is crowned; there would be no recourse for players to take?

Bee tee dubz I also think Bitgod seems nice but a little soft.

Damn, fishy you done shared some info here, you know Crispi and Avenged (Alsahm) are BDU? You made good points here but said some stuff you can't take back...

I agree that it was hate speech, but offense is taken and not given. for the same of playing Devils advocate, people use retard to describe people that don't have special needs or disabilities.

You're absolutely right about the state of the world causing people to lose their independence most people have no savings and living alone puts you a missed paycheque or two from the streets. I know that would be the case for me and can guarantee that it's the case for most people. That's the way society is created, you have to keep working so you can just focus on your own shit and ignore what's being done to the world.
  3. ~ Fish ~ @ 16 Jun 2018 04:24:44 AM
    It's all good buddy, I am really not concerned about that info nor am I offended by what people post... except for blue waffles, that just isn't funny. Ever.

Alsahm and Crispi can be upset all they want, I stand by my opinion of Alsahm and Crispi can leave ethnicity out of the insults. Honestly it wouldn't matter what colour was specified, I would still be making the point that that kind of bigotry doesn't belong in ANY place, and definitely not a public one. It can even harm businesses. Bigots are ignorant assholes.

The real question is about the scamming thing though. Clarification would be greatly appreciated.
  4. Bestest Friend @ 16 Jun 2018 04:48:51 AM
    A l s a h m

Please send me my 9k pts back, already spoke to McBain
  5. [BDU] Viper @ 16 Jun 2018 05:09:10 AM
    I would delete this whole cancerous thread if I was fm
  6. Bestest Friend @ 16 Jun 2018 05:21:08 AM
    Not til I get my points back.. else he gets a scammer tag :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:
  7. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 16 Jun 2018 05:59:11 AM
    how about you get a crybaby tag or fucking idiot tag?
  8. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 16 Jun 2018 08:59:55 AM
    Gotta agree with bit on this one, that is pretty lame and the rest is just bullying.
  9. ~ Fish ~ @ 16 Jun 2018 05:12:10 PM
    I'm not the only one still waiting to hear what the difference is between Avenged's bullshit move and scamming. :shifty:
  10. Bestest Friend @ 16 Jun 2018 05:30:33 PM
    if he does not reply in 24hrs, i will reply to mcbain's support ticket
  11. John 3:16 @ 17 Jun 2018 02:50:34 AM
    [TCF] The Overlord @ 16 Jun 2018 04:48:51 AM
    A l s a h m

Please send me my 9k pts back, already spoke to McBain

____

McBain hasn't spoken to me yet

And it's not my fault you sent me 9k without proper clarification on what is going on, but if you read some other threads you will understand why I am in boots and havnt joined your shitty gang, however you are so naive, gullable it actually makes one wonder how easy it is to make Bitgod panic over 9k points

Bitgod I said I would join for 9k points

Never said how long or what for, just that I would join and you sent me 9k points, they are tasty btw
  12. Bestest Friend @ 17 Jun 2018 03:00:51 AM
    pls send back :hmm:
  13. ~ Fish ~ @ 17 Jun 2018 11:20:04 AM
    Alsahm, it was pretty clear in the thread what exactly he was expecting for his points...

It's not his fault you're an illiterate asshole, give them back to him.
  14. John 3:16 @ 17 Jun 2018 12:07:13 PM
    3 years ago, everyone would have laughed at him

This game has got soft

The OP was for someone else looking for a gang, I'm not looking for one at all and I never said what I would join

Simple fact is Bitgod should have known that he sends me anything I won't tag along with him, if it wasn't obvious from when he first got shut down by me then it's not my fault he thought it would be as easy as paying me off

Tbh if he did that RL to someone they wouldn't be all rose coloured glasses about the situation, he never PMed me asking if I was serious and he knows that every message he ever sent me was ignored and deleted and there is no hope of him trying to talk me or buying me as a friend

We're you even there when he cried to staff that time apprentice held a raffle and gave out the prizes? When Bitgod hit the caps lock rage stage because people mugged the winnings?

Or the time he quit 9,000 times a week because someone was mean to him in the forums on a MAFIA game?

Did you read the stupidity he rained in the GC?
    He soon got replaced by Betty after he logged out for 6 months because it's was too much for him

Tbh if you remember that history or played a part in that history then you would know what's going on and why this is happening to bitgod

Like the time he got given a gang and thought he could lead it but all the members left for BDU because he didn't know what to do and eventually handed the gang back to a what was at the time a more suitable leader and logged out for a week

Bitgod trusts too easy and tbh he should have handed the points over afterwards when I was established as joined his gang

Then again nothing to stop me saying "why so serious?"
    What if I am being an asshole and making him think I'm gonna be an asshole about it.... You know because I'm currently preoccupied fixing boots vault and all :shifty::haha::facepalm:
  15. ~ Fish ~ @ 17 Jun 2018 12:26:42 PM
    Putting him on the back burner until your done with boots is totally reasonable.... but regardless of who the op was, you knew the content and intent of the arrangement...

I'll happily admit that I was busy with FishMigration for a long time and missed a lot of the drama, and you're right, he should have waited for you to join.

But lets say for a second that I posted my Beretta for sale at some price obo... then you say "i'll take it!"
    A reasonable person would assume you've agreed to the full purchase price, a smart person would use the item market but lets say they're a trusting, innocent, Fish....

At that point you'd either be ripping off the seller or wasting people's time.... I guess either is okay (still waiting for WOM or another mod to clarify where this line is) being that it's a game and inherently a waste of time, but still douchy regardless.

I guess what I'm saying is that it seems the forum is the closest thing we have to contracts, and it would be a shame if people stopped selling items for breaches of trust.