Forum

Forum » Help

Value of an RM

1. FIX THIS GAME @ 03 Apr 2014 04:01:05 AM
    You were awarded 20 points for being active in the forums.02 Apr 2014, 11:00pm

MD has spoken.

:shifty:
  2. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 03 Apr 2014 01:07:13 PM
    @edgy character name generator man.
    Wow, listen to yourself. It's hysterical. It's like you have the intelligence of a baboon.

----------------------------------------
    [H~I] Meyer fkn Lansky

Market price around 550-700 for 30 day RMs regardless of hours you play:haha:
    At no point was a market price mentioned, or suggested in my post. Since value does not equal price, completely irrelevant and off topic.

AS is.

[U~M] ™ஜŦħɇȺρρŗɇŋŧĩĉɇஜ

Because who the fuck is going to pay 1k+ for a 30 day RM..

I've heard of a couple sales like that to noobs but damn.. If only :haha:

Your first sentence shows the idea of using the value of an RM to increase the price of an RM. Whether you are suggesting that it be done or not is not in question.

Now if you really want to be technical, a comparison between the value and the price in an attempt to raise the price is in fact GAUGING the price based on its actual value. Now notice its gauge, not gouge. I mean come on dude, you're talking out your ass with no fucking clue.

Seeing as the idea was presented, clarification was presented. But obviously this is an attempt at indulging my self-worth. How much is your going rate? Your fantastic internet diagnosis only reveals your multiple PhD's in psychology, I obviously need help.

gauge
    gāj/
    verb
    1. estimate or determine the magnitude, amount, or volume of.
    "astronomers can gauge the star's intrinsic brightness"
    synonyms:measure, calculate, compute, work out, determine, ascertain;
  3. FIX THIS GAME @ 03 Apr 2014 05:24:16 PM
    Again you show that you're not reading, nor attempting to do so. First, your idea of pointing out gauge and gouge came from....Where exactly? Considering gauge was never used, and you decidedly tried to (and yes you did) become all high and mighty in pointing out what you meant, which anyone with half a IQ point and common sense could easily ascertain.

Now, on to why I posted my reply to you in the first place, it's really quite simple. So simple in fact it's why I called you a narcissist; ever hear of a joke? No? Oh good now you have, my post about the wishful thinking of noobs paying 1k+ for an RM; that was a joke.

Your clarification was un-needed, apparently you can't understand a simple joke; therefore I felt it was needed to comment on the trash you tend to post. (If it wasn't apparent I'll spell it out to you, most of your posts thus far in this forum have been bashing others, and full of narcissism.)

I get that you're just some MD2 noob who came here and don't care about how you look or act because you dying here doesn't matter.. That's perfectly fine, just know you're making my day better; simply by being worse. :haha:
  4. FIX THIS GAME @ 03 Apr 2014 05:26:18 PM
    gouge* was never used.

Sorry, I literally just woke up like 5 minutes ago so I'm still a little hazy.
  5. Niklaus Mikelson @ 03 Apr 2014 09:56:14 PM
    hey now fellas keep it simple its no use going all fancy over such a trivial thing
  6. $$$tormbreaker @ 03 Apr 2014 10:03:22 PM
    lol keep going this is great!:fistpump:
  7. [NFG] widowmaker @ 03 Apr 2014 10:26:56 PM
    This is not trivial! We are talking about RM's here! :scream:

:rolleyes: <------- for you bunnytard :razz:
  8. Big C @ 08 Apr 2014 03:44:15 PM
    :shock:
  9. [H~I] smoof.watermelon @ 10 Apr 2014 07:50:00 PM
    tl;dr

RM's, as with all commodities, are worth what people are willing to pay for it. Pointless mathematics are pointless.
  10. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 10 Apr 2014 08:16:36 PM
    Obviously missed the whole point. :haha:
  11. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 10 Apr 2014 08:19:29 PM
    It's humorous when a simpleton on the internet uses words he doesn't know the meaning of. Silly Dr. Phil, your audience doesn't have your attention.