Forum

Forum » Help

Whack a Mob

1. $$☆melmik☆$$ @ 30 Jul 2017 08:59:29 AM
    Now, if you like to make some serious conversation, about these things, let me know.
    But first, we need to get sure no immature kids will ruin it with only argument their hate and their envy.

Having said that, i give you some facts.

I didnt sell the account, simply because i didnt get the price I WANTED, the price i was thinking it was the right one (according to the prices of every given era, during all

these years).
    Most of the buyers wanted it for pocket change... Well my intention wasnt to get rid of it. I wasnt selling it to get rich, but since i had no need of that money, i wouldnt

sell it for nothing to some lazy ass who thought was smarter than the rest.
    I wish i had kept the old mails ... the ones i was offered almost $3000 and i was refusing to sell. Price had gone to $2800 and i was asking $3200 back then. Soky was the

highest and more serious buyer, and we had pages and pages of conversations about the price, bargaining each other ... And yet, never sold it to him for his final $2800 offer !!!
    As i have allways said , i 'd rather keep it and play whenever and how i like, than to sell it for pocket change.
    And when i was first selling the account, most of the todays "big" accounts were baby accounts. I was lvl 520-530 when there were like 5-6 accounts at that range, maybe

less. Soky was lvl 502 if i remember right. Points were not droping from everywhere, like today. You were able to find them in the town search only, or buy them with rl money.

In game, price for the points was reaching around 50-60k per point sometimes. It was WAY WAY WAY harder to stash points back then, than it is now! If some of you were there, back then, you know it was this way, and what im talking about. And most of the poits i have now, i had them back then too! Thats why its only PREMIUM points. There wasnt other points back then... Earning points was very difficult business, and required a lot of effort and activity. Real activity, not the todays bullshit ...
    Now, many have become smart asses, the easy way with the cheap points...

An other thing now.
    I never said i was active all the time. And thats why i am not like lvl 620 right now. Last 2 weeks, i play every day, and i have gained 2+ lvls, WITHOUT POWER lvl TRAINING.

Getting 1 lvl per month would be soooo lazy easy for me... So think what lvl and what stats i could have, if i was really active the last 7-8 yars, like the most of the

remaining players are. Also prove me wrong if i say i would also have had 1 mil more poits, on top to what i already have if i was really active all these years. I wont tell

you how i would have done that, (and not buying them with rl money), but an admin can verify that.
    I was away for years, maybe active for 2-3 weeks every 1-2 years, etc. But when i was active, it wasnt for selling, i just felt like playing again. Just as i do now. And every

time i was getting disapointed from the situation, from the people left playing , just like now ...
    And the worst part is that probably thats why most of the players left gradually this game...
    No serious administration, gave room to a bounch of ignorants, low life haters, to dominate and ruin the game with their bullying behaviour.

This game (as almost all online games), need more than most think it needs to survive in long term. Among others, it needs good attitude, manners, loyalty, willing, the ability to evaluate things, and good administration to watch over all these. Also this game doesnt need only muscles, it needs brains too. Now days no brain is used, and the game has become a "kill" contest, and a forum circus for problematic compressed people to relieve themselves in there.
    The worst thing is, some ignorant kids, brag for all that achievements!
  2. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 30 Jul 2017 12:22:15 PM
    tl:dr
  3. [BDU] HAVOK @ 30 Jul 2017 03:02:16 PM
    Exactly

Sell your account already you worthless pile of shit
  4. Moved @ 31 Jul 2017 02:59:25 AM
    melmik you got all those points from buying and stripping accounts, its why dave put a must approve on your sale, and why he put that rule in place, and many players would buy an account strip it then move on to another. dont act like we dont know. shit nothing but vets here. Also I dont want to hear your I traded from other server BS, yeh maybe a few hundred k but not the 1.5 mil... yeh you are a vet, yeh you used to "bend the rules" to bad you did not sell when the getting was good, cause my man, I would not even give you a fe hundred bucks for that pos... "end rant":rasberry:
  5. Moved @ 31 Jul 2017 03:00:00 AM
    few hundred*:shoopdawhoop:
  6. [BDU] HAVOK @ 31 Jul 2017 05:42:05 AM
    :fistpump:

The only accounts worthwhile have stats. Most are too lazy to train (melmik)

Why do u think dk was able to sell? Bc he put a lot of work into that account making it tops

Hell even page 2 Hof accs sell from time to time if they're high up

7. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 31 Jul 2017 08:54:26 PM
    Let's be real for a moment. The reason why Don Killer was able to sell is because he found a complete moron who was still willing to shell out RL cash on a game as stagnant as Betty's sex life. Anyone who is still willing to spend RL cash on this game is a buffoon. Maybe you can justify purchasing an RM for cash, but that's literally it.
  8. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 31 Jul 2017 09:22:25 PM
    Also if one does the math out, like an OG should be able to do if they know the game...

1.5 Million points with 11,800 awake at level 570 results in a bare minimum of 4.779 billion stats. The upper limit being 6.9 billion stats. It is more likely to result in around 5.8 billion stats added. However this figure is by pure power training.

If you are more conservative about your training style, you can stretch 1.5 million points into a bare minimum of 9.558 billion stats. The upper limit being 13.8 billion stats. The expected is somewhere in the middle, around 11 billion stats.

So to refute DK's OG status of knowing how to play the game. Simply power training 1.5 million points would put you over the #25 spot for total stats. If the upper limit is reached in the power train, it would put the account around #11 in total stats. If you stretched the points and trained conservatively then you would be in the top 5.

So after using logic and analytical data, (you know, those things in life that actually matter and not your "OG Status" on a browser game) we can easily conclude that properly knowing how to use 1.5 million points effectively would indeed put you in the top HoF. Therefore, what this topic is full of are butthurt lovely friends who for some reason are still butthurt over not being able to purchase an account way back in the day.

Anyone else want to step up to bat? I haven't shat in anyone's mouth in quite a while. This was fun. Let's do it again sometime. :alien:
  9. Moved @ 01 Aug 2017 03:31:01 AM
    I like how you have a lot to "say" bunneh, but post no analytical data, simply your opinion on what you think could be possible.. . .
    Yawn. I read a lot of "if's" in your post...:haha:
  10. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 01 Aug 2017 03:01:56 PM
    Are you stupid? Do you need a dictionary? Those are rhetorical, you've proven the answer to both is yes.

Break out your calculator, prove your OG status and verify my numbers. I guarantee they are not wrong. Then open up your bank, spend some time spying the Total Stats HoF and then shove some toothpicks up your urethra in pure shame of the results.

Here. I'll even give you the formula, since you obviously don't have it nor the mental capacity to discover it yourself.
    K * [ (Level + 9) * (rand(0.009 - 0.013) * (Awake * Awake%)) ]

Where K is the Total points to be used, divided by the cost of refilling your bars. Don't forget to add the Energy refill cost and the Awake refill cost together for that.

Now move along simpleton, your mouth is full of shit and now you're trying to make clear and concise English into something that doesn't make you look like a buffoon. We all know your boyfriend was infamous for this schoolyard tactic.

I enjoyed shitting in your mouth again. You must have grown accustomed to the taste. Toodles Pleb. :alien:
  11. Moved @ 01 Aug 2017 11:07:22 PM
    Calm down there keyboard warrior, its about the only thing you have ever done in md is talk shit. lol kinda pathetic if you ask me. I have built several accounts into decent shape over my time here since the start. I have ran the numbers, and even with the 1.5 mil points its around 6.5 bil stats, and thats with 550 + level, and gym boosts the whole time. and with the stats on that account as of current. It would place it right around 10th place... That is NOT TOP HOF as said in my original post, but you are in your fantasy world of thinking you are correct all the time little one. I also said That account is no where NEAR worth what he is asking, as You can get an account with much better stats for MUCH cheaper Nowadays. We are not here to talk about what points used to be worth, or how much people used to pay... Cause that is just not the case any longer as MD is on the decline and has been for some time. So next time you think you are "up " on the MD account market, how about you actually play the game, build and sell some accounts, then you can talk with the adults. KthanxByes:rasberry:
  12. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 02 Aug 2017 12:15:06 AM
    Someone needs to improve their typing skills, because that is unreadable.

You see, you have been talking out your ass since the beginning. You make unsubstantiated claims, resort to ad hominem and burden of proof arguments to try and save face, and then end up looking like a total fool.

How do you know how many accounts I've bought, sold, trained and what I've done in my MD career? Are you some sort of seer? I've openly stated that MD1 is such a cesspool that the only reason I'm on this server is to troll and gather points to trade away.

My MD1 goals are completed. Not to mention, just in crimes alone I'm about to hit level 500 on an account that I give no fucks about.

You're trying to detract from the fact that you duped your own nooblet into buying your account. Pretty despicable if you ask me. Just keep deflecting DK, just keep deflecting.

When you can't win, try to make the other person feel like they've lost.
    #Trump
  13. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 02 Aug 2017 12:16:31 AM
    Also, if you calculate with gym boosts the number is higher than what I've posted. You've obviously fucked up your calculations.
  14. Moved @ 02 Aug 2017 01:05:13 AM
    again Yawn. . . I sold my account to a long time md player for a good deal cause they happen to wanted to buy up.

talk about detraction.. You are a simpleton no matter how bad I type. This was about melmik asking way more than its worth for an account even if trained would not be top hof, and one could buy up with much better stats for much cheaper.

I think you are just a noob who has never done anything in this game besides troll, You have never trained an account into hof, you have never "cared too" cause that was never your goal. the goal you seek is to look like a keyboard warrior but in doing so you look pathetic. Again until you actually train 1.5 mil points and know the averages, (that are obviously MUCH lower than "top Train" ) you have no room to talk and your ranting is invalid to all those who have put in work and time on accounts...

Don't be jelly I was able to sell my very nice account in a down MD market. you make me laugh trying to go so far off the topic of melmik, Oh wait I suppose you must protect your little buddy. how many points is he kicking down for you to so obviously be sucking his MD dick.

HAHAHA
    .. wait you smell that, yeh that smells like bunnehs salty tears of being a nobody in MD ever., QQ more. I would love to see more of your rage posts :haha:
  15. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 02 Aug 2017 01:14:34 AM
    A post of pure ad hominem? Come on DK, that's the first sign that you're upset. Is this your first day on the internet?

Let's start with you blaming me for moving away from the topic of Melmik. Your reply is the first to stray off topic and start involving myself and what you think I've done on MD. You replied to a post purely about the math used to come up with the numbers regarding the amount of points Melmik had with nothing but Ad hominem. Not to mention how you're trying to defend your stance by referring to arbitrary specifications which make up a top account "in your opinion".

How foolish do you want to look today?