Forum

Forum » Suggestions

"Stat Packs"

1. [#14] Mister Moist @ 15 Jan 2012 08:41:59 AM
    The ability to purchase "Stat Packs" for XX,XXX Point Dealer Points from a NEW Store downtown, as well as through the Upgrade Page for Paypal $X,XXX.XX

Consumable
    Non-Transferable

In Inventory...Make the "Stat Pack" Similar to how an RM is applied.
    If you have a Stat Pack in your inventory, You would click "Use" there could be a drop down menu for the 3 stats. Select the corresponding stat you wish to apply the "Stat Pack" to [Strength - Defense - Speed]

Instant upgrade to stats!

+++

For Example Purposes only these are the numbers I have come up with.

100 Million Stats - 50K POINT DEALER POINTS - OR - $200.00 PAYPAL
    250 Million Stats - 125K POINT DEALER POINTS - OR - $500.00 PAYPAL
    500 Million Stats - 250K POINT DEALER POINTS - OR - $1,000.00 PAYPAL
    750 Million Stats - 375K POINT DEALER POINTS - OR - $1,500.00 PAYPAL
    1 Billion Stats - 500K POINT DEALER POINTS - OR - $2,000.00 PAYPAL

+++

Some additional factors for eligibility would be your housing situation. Dependent of what Land + House you currently own Based on AWAKE Total.

You can only buy the best Stat Pack deals through the shop downtown for POINT DEALER POINTS if you own the best housing and land. Then for players who DO NOT own the best housing, have their Stat Pack Prices scaled to your liking.

+++

I believe this would go hand in hand very nicely with my Point Dealer Suggestion thread.

Once again, the scaling of this is all up to Dave...he uses certain ratios and crunches numbers according to what the game can allow for us.

I am simply giving you all the opportunity to check out what I bring to the table, and to show your support if you agree with my suggestions.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

+1 If you support my ideas and suggestions to help better the game, and increase activity.
    -WEINER-
    MR MOIST
  2. [#14] Mister Moist @ 15 Jan 2012 09:26:30 AM
  3. [#14] Mister Moist @ 15 Jan 2012 09:26:57 AM
  4. [#14] Mister Moist @ 15 Jan 2012 09:27:33 AM
  5. [#14] Mister Moist @ 15 Jan 2012 09:28:12 AM
  6. [#14] Mister Moist @ 15 Jan 2012 09:29:07 AM
  7. [#14] Mister Moist @ 15 Jan 2012 09:29:32 AM
  8. [#14] Mister Moist @ 15 Jan 2012 09:30:18 AM
  9. [#14] Mister Moist @ 15 Jan 2012 09:30:49 AM
    Some songs for your enjoyment while you read this thread and its replies :smile:
  10. Niklaus Mikelson @ 15 Jan 2012 09:57:09 AM
    -1 from me im afraid on this one - I really don't like the idea of instant stats..

Takes away having to put effort into the game - at least if you're sitting there with 20k points etc you've got work to do to apply those stats..

A one click solution has been discussed before I think and from what I can remember wasn't favourable with most players..
  11. [#14] Mister Moist @ 15 Jan 2012 10:11:41 AM
    I have put in a lot of time and thought on these suggestions, and I try to come up with solutions to current in game issues that benefit the majority, as well as the minority.

When you train in the gym now, I believe 100 mill stats takes roughly 40k points for level 491+ Players, and that number of points needed to train 100 Mill stats only goes down by leveling up. The Amount of points it takes to add 100 mill stats at level 491 compared to level 550 is not that much different, so I feel this suggestion can work for 99 percent of players.

For new players, this gives them a tremendous advantage to catch up to the more senior and experienced HOF players, and to get their foot in the door when it comes to wars, hitlist kills, mugging, criming, and training. All the new player has to do is work their way up in levels while buying point dealer points along the way. The purchase of the Large Private Island, and Large Island Mansion seem like menial tasks compared to saving up for a "Stat Pack" but it will be worth it 100% for those players looking to get ahead, and play to their own standard.

This suggestion greatly benefits the players who don't have the time in their day to click click click for their stats, but at the same time promotes activity among players to earn those points just like everyone else.

This suggestion will help to soak up Premium Points through the Markets and Dealers, as well as Game Cash because players will be buying their Point Dealer Points at every level.
    They know more Point Dealer Points are available to them if they level, and they can stockpile their Non-Transferable ones to save up for stat packs.

As for the players that train the old fashioned way, they have the opportunity to Level and Train at their own pace while saving up Point Dealer Points to use at their discretion and at their own pace.
  12. Niklaus Mikelson @ 15 Jan 2012 10:26:18 AM
    I'm not doubting you put a lot of time and thought into these suggestions matey - your other x2 suggestions I've commented I thought were spot on..

However anything that deters people from spending time within the game doesn't sit well with me..

Yes adding 100m stats takes a lot of work - but that guarantees me spending time in the game... doing some training, breaking off and commenting in the forums, doing a bit more training, smacking a few noobs, more training, back in the forums etc..

Maybe it'll be a good few hours in the game - as opposed to logging in doing my dailies, clicking use Stat Pack and then leaving the game for another 24hrs..

Just constructive critisism though - obviously the majority rule though so lets see what other people think :cool:
  13. [°ß°] M D D O @ 15 Jan 2012 10:31:07 AM
    This is a cool idea tha wont make it,into the game cuz its too easy and too great but +1.....i smoke so much good I dont have a bad side
  14. [#14] Mister Moist @ 15 Jan 2012 10:38:46 AM
    I appreciate counter arguments XFile, so no worries there. You are expressing yourself in an opinionated manner, and I respect that.

+1
  15. Niklaus Mikelson @ 15 Jan 2012 10:43:40 AM
    Likewise matey - its nice to see people taking time to come up with suggestions to benefit the game..

I just hope the 'powers that be' have a read of the suggestions and what people have discussed.. at the end of the day we're all just wanting to see the game improve where it can :cool: