Forum

Forum » Suggestions

HOF

1. John 3:16 @ 27 Oct 2016 05:45:44 AM
    Make an inactives HOF and an Actives HOF

if you are 90 days inactive you get removed from the Active HOF and placed in the inactive HOF

also a search by name/ID in the HOF would be nice
  2. Confused Batman @ 27 Oct 2016 06:12:40 AM
    :fistpump:
  3. [BDU] Free Bunny! @ 27 Oct 2016 08:54:57 AM
    good addia:fistpump:
  4. [H~I] smoof.watermelon @ 28 Oct 2016 06:29:03 AM
    what's the point of having an inactive hof? :nut:
  5. John 3:16 @ 28 Oct 2016 10:21:41 AM
    Whats the point of including them in the current HOF?
  6. [H~I] smoof.watermelon @ 28 Oct 2016 04:31:31 PM
    Because the accounts and related stats exist and the current coding automatically includes them on the current HoF. What's the point of creating a whole new system that filters players by activity and then shifts them back and forth when the log on or go inactive. Its a complication that produces a very minor, if not useless analytic. It would be more helpful to know where you rank relative to all accounts in the event that an inactive player re-assumes their account than it would be to be surprised by an inactive account being shifted back from the inactive HoF to the active HoF.

What benefit would an inactive HoF give to an active player if there is no relativity? What benefit would an inactive HoF give to an inactive player? The only benefit I see for separating active/inactive players is that it would boost the egos of insecure players who are outranked by high-powered inactives.
  7. John 3:16 @ 28 Oct 2016 05:11:02 PM
    Well you would still have the current HOF as well as the active/inactive

And if an inactive account suddenly IAmASpammers you off of the HOF chances are you wont like it and may try to train up to IAmASpammer said person back down

The inactive would be used in the same way as the current one, people looking for bunnies or to test thier newly trained stats out
    Or if they buy up they may want to peacefully test the account out without the fan thats blowing shit to turn on them
  8. [H~I] smoof.watermelon @ 28 Oct 2016 09:06:51 PM
    The inactive doesn't just simply IAmASpammer you off the HoF; they were always ahead of you and if seeing said inactive player ahead of you in the current HoF system doesn't motivate you to train, seeing them in the future when the switch from inactive HoF back to active HoF is probably not going to motivate you to train.

"The inactive would be used in the same way as the current one". The inactive HoF will be used THE SAME WAY as the current HoF...THE SAME WAY. So why complicate it? You can already see where the players are ranked compared to you and you can already see how many days they are inactive. So again, its a useless complication where the only real function is for players to boost their rank and inflate their egos.
  9. John 3:16 @ 29 Oct 2016 06:26:59 AM
    You might find it dumb or stupid but other players like it

The actives HOF might do what you say but it would also get rid of the banned and frozen players who are no longer relevant in the gameplay

Easy example is

Gsr has been frozen/inactive for 1,405 days
    The account hasnt been deleted and if it wont get deleted after all that time then make a HOF where he isnt in it
    Make room for new players who want a chance to appear in the HOF and old players that return to old accounts or who make noob accounts
  10. John 3:16 @ 29 Oct 2016 06:30:14 AM
    Might not be the prize winning idea of the year but it most certainly is not the worst

Remember when the HOF was totally fucked up and you couldn't see any page other than the one you were on?

That idea was bullshit
    Whoever came up with that idea should have been shot
  11. [H~I] smoof.watermelon @ 30 Oct 2016 12:20:41 AM
    "Make room for new players who want a chance to appear in the HOF and old players that return to old accounts or who make noob accounts"

That's pretty much what it boils down to. #egoboost :haha:

Would be easier to just delete perma-frozen/banned players than create an algorithm for the HoF.
  12. Jersey!✔️ @ 30 Oct 2016 12:43:25 AM
    I find it more of an ego boost to pass people with the complete list

600th (+2) :delight:
  13. [BDU] CD8 Killer ▣▩ @ 30 Oct 2016 04:27:55 AM
    who cares
  14. . . @ 30 Oct 2016 01:16:38 PM
    It would be nice to see last activity in the HOF list, at the very least. The tables are already joined.
  15. John 3:16 @ 14 Jan 2017 07:40:49 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^