Forum

Forum » Suggestions

MD REALMS; for server transport. (of players)

1. John 3:16 @ 12 Dec 2017 01:06:43 AM
    Title: MD REALMS; for server transport. (of players)

Dave can program a two-way Gateway in the accounts Home page, for transporting your account from MD1 or MD2 to another MD realm new server used only by other server accounts; the server wouldn't allow new accounts to be created for it.

It should work like this:
    The Gateway would use a specific MD1 or a specific MD2 only Gatekey for specific two way travel only, which could be purchased for about 5k points and be kept permanently in the inventory. And before the Gatekey can be used, the player would need an RM and pay a bribe to the Gatekeeper of; 1. Between $50- 100k per level, or 2. A set amount of between $10-$20 million. (I like the first idea, and the RMs would make Dave more revenue and Gate prices would remove a large amount of the higher level's money from the game)
    Also the account would only transfer across to any realm the account's stats and levels, not the accounts points, money or items, which should be kept in a saved inventory, in the server where they were accumulated.
    Of course log in details remain the same for both servers.

This is an alternative to a merger
    Players would have the choice to start over with only the advantage of levels and stats
    Should the player not like the choice they made they can simply transfer Thier account back to the original server and continue playing as they were
  2. [H~I] WRX_STi_S209™ @ 12 Dec 2017 12:32:54 PM
    Very interesting :shifty:
  3. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 13 Dec 2017 12:39:40 AM
    Terrible idea. No one would ever use that option if they lost everything else. Also, if they lost everything then why does it cost anything to transfer?

These do not make any sense and would accomplish nothing but distracting Dave from actually fixing aspects of the game. Like the missing War and Territory functions.
  4. John 3:16 @ 13 Dec 2017 04:40:12 AM
    Can you read properly bunneh?
    Where does it say someone loses anything?
    Go back and read it properly numbnuts
  5. John 3:16 @ 13 Dec 2017 04:42:16 AM
    Each account doesn't lose what it has
    It is still accessible to the account if wanted

Why would you care anyway
    You don't play so your opinion shouldn't matter as this affects those only who play the game :haha:
  6. John 3:16 @ 13 Dec 2017 04:45:29 AM
    Like the missing War and Territory functions

Since when was that missing I thought that was a feature Dave added recently and only after the new core was updated
  7. [ND] King Kinn @ 13 Dec 2017 01:19:15 PM
    Uhm Bunneh brought up good points, as much as I’d like to see a merge and the concept of a real may sound appealing, your suggestion as I see it does contain flaws.

Why shouldn’t we be allowed to move our stuff to the realm server?

‘not the accounts points, money or items, which should be kept in a saved inventory, in the server where they were accumulated.’

If I were to move and even pay to have it as my main, I would at least expect my stuff to be brought over not left behind. I’m sure those with a large amount of pts or collection of rares would agree. Pay and leave behind your resources? That doesn’t sound like something people would want tbh.

As for the second part of his reply, I do agree that it would be better if Dave concentrated on fixing more vital components to the game first, and especially fixed the war and territory functions, which was, for lack of a better word, ‘removed’ from the game instead of being repaired or tweaked.
  8. John 3:16 @ 13 Dec 2017 02:24:17 PM
    What would the point of moving to an empty server be if you had all your points cash and inventory
    The idea is to start with just your stats but have the choice of returning to your original server if you choose and continue as you were
  9. John 3:16 @ 13 Dec 2017 02:31:32 PM
    If you find this challenge of not having inventory items points and money too hard you could simply return to the original server and play as you were

Would it not be a challenge to have to rebuild your cash and points from nothing?
    Training would slow yes but Dave's efforts to "update" the server hasn't really given us much to do in a sense
  10. John 3:16 @ 13 Dec 2017 02:34:24 PM
    Would it not be a challenge to have to rebuild your cash and points from nothing?

When I say nothing I don't mean completely nothing
    You have an advantage of the current levels and stats
    Simply put it would be a new server with a different economy
  11. [H~I] smoof.watermelon @ 13 Dec 2017 07:39:28 PM
    :haha:
  12. Moved @ 13 Dec 2017 08:37:26 PM
    :facepalm: ahh nope Merger of md1 and 2 would be better, easier to do, less to code. Seems like this would be a waste of time. But then again all games are lol.
  13. John 3:16 @ 14 Dec 2017 04:15:45 AM
    Merge MD1 and MD2 and lose more players
    Make up a new server that people and enter and exit as they please and keep your players
    Maybe even gain more players new and old

I'm sure if Dave had more activity and more people buying RMs and points packs it he would love it
  14. [H~I] smoof.watermelon @ 14 Dec 2017 05:47:00 PM
    Yes. Splitting active players into separate "realms" will make the the game more active.
  15. John 3:16 @ 15 Dec 2017 02:03:36 AM
    What game allows players to play two servers with one account?