Forum

Forum » Suggestions

MD REALMS; for server transport. (of players)

1. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 03 Jan 2018 01:05:21 AM
    I guess the OP is too retarded. This idea is crap, and has been verified as crap by the OP by the inability to answer basic questions.

Go play Minecraft you child.
  2. John 3:16 @ 03 Jan 2018 03:04:40 AM
    Get original

If anyone is acting like a child it you
    Go fix your relationship issues with your boyfriend and get that BJ that made you wake up in a bad mood
  3. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 03 Jan 2018 05:12:42 PM
    Says "Get Original"

Uses the most outplayed insult in human history.

Either answer the questions brought up about your suggestion to gather support, or stop spamming your childish antics. You've obviously failed at garnering support, so try again or stop spamming.

Your idea will never be implemented, no matter how much support you muster or thought you invest.
  4. John 3:16 @ 03 Jan 2018 06:33:36 PM
    Still in a bad mood?
    I answered all the questions that I thought were worth my time and energy answering
    Most your posts barely get read after your claim that OP didn't say what it clearly said
    Why would I waste time on someone who can't take time to read correctly let alone spell properly.
  5. fleshyman @ 03 Jan 2018 07:19:58 PM
    billy ate some bad pretzels, and he was like :shoopdawhoop: all day long. it was :smh:
  6. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 03 Jan 2018 08:59:03 PM
    Still spamming? You aren't on topic as you are not answering the questions presented. My posts are all on topic, as they request an answer to the questions I presented.

Your self-reflected insults are tiresome. Plebeian hypocrisy seems to be quite standard amongst your type.
  7. John 3:16 @ 03 Jan 2018 09:07:40 PM
    Bunneh grow up :haha:

Actually don't, I'm having fun watching you glorify your childish insults with big words of a lonely friendless nerd
  8. fleshyman @ 03 Jan 2018 09:42:47 PM
    i got words too. the best words. radical. handkerchief. deductible. convalesce.

:delight:
  9. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 04 Jan 2018 04:32:31 AM
    Childish insults can't contain big words, children don't know them. Which is why you have a dictionary.com tab open whenever you come across one of my posts, and fail to use vocabulary in your own. Although, it's not surprising that logic eluded you. It has eluded you thus far.
  10. John 3:16 @ 04 Jan 2018 06:26:11 AM
    Please tell me more about me
    I didn't know you were such an expert on my life!!!!
    Though I am interested in how you became such an expert in my life, are you my very own personal stalker? :shock:
    Do you have a secret crush on me? :scared:
    Look there is no easy way to tell you this but you just aren't my type and I hope this news isn't heartbreaking for you
    I'm so sorry
    It was never going to work out between us, I'm only telling you this now so you don't end up getting hurt twice as bad but I'm sure there is someone out there for you okay? Best of luck and most sincere apologies but I prefer humans born female
  11. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 04 Jan 2018 04:46:18 PM
    You're very upset. It's very, very funny.
  12. fleshyman @ 04 Jan 2018 05:23:22 PM
    are you talking to me about big words? lol.
  13. John 3:16 @ 04 Jan 2018 05:32:49 PM
    I'm upset? More, tell me more about me
    And please while you are at it explain how you have become an expert on me
  14. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 08 Jan 2018 08:12:12 AM
    You two need a room
  15. Moved @ 09 Jan 2018 02:49:12 AM
    [M~I] Alsahm
    3,131 posts

04 Jan 2018
    05:32:49 PM
    I'm upset? More, tell me more about me
    And please while you are at it explain how you have become an expert on me

------
    when you spam the forums you "put it out for all to see" needing bunnehs reaction.
    ___
    and bunneh in a place of sheer boredom will always troll, expecting more from your lame ass posts...
    ---

This is like a bad episode of springer. :haha::rasberry: