Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Weapons degradation

1. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 16 Sep 2019 08:50:58 AM
    Weapons should also degrade for str/spd players as well not just defence.
  2. [BDU] HAVOK @ 16 Sep 2019 04:13:56 PM
    yeah at least a little bit more. its takes about 250 uses to degrade 1%
  3. [BDU] Viper @ 16 Sep 2019 06:14:44 PM
    Nah fuck you defense bitches you train 1 stat we train 2 :shifty:
  4. $$$tormbreaker @ 17 Sep 2019 12:42:43 PM
    1 stat plus level viper
  5. [BDU] Viper @ 17 Sep 2019 09:53:20 PM
    ya Leveling needs nerve, stats need energy which is fair

and if what heis is saying that it should be applied to str/spd 1 hit kills, it should also be applied to defense accounts when they attack str/spd players and kill them in 1 hit
  6. [H~I] WRX_STi_S209™ @ 17 Sep 2019 10:23:12 PM
    Yes, degrade for all or nobody at all. I do agree that no matter if you are str/speed or defense, your weapon, armor, and shoes should all degrade. Wear and tear or whatever you wanna call it.

Eh..for sure not with the same intensity as str/speed players but to have a good defense account, you have to train speed too or people below your lvl and with higher speed they will stand a chance killing you, if they are not too far behind in lvl. Some strength helps too..you don’t get into an HP fight with the whole game.

On average, a defense account will only worry about training 1-1.5bil between str/speed. That’s roughly 500-700k pts depending on lvl/etc.
  7. [BDU] Viper @ 18 Sep 2019 08:57:39 AM
    if the population is 55% str/spd an 45% def, the def players need to equip their equipment only 55% of their fights, the only thing they need to do is remove the equipment before logging off so that other def players doesnt degrade their items.. on the other hand str/spd need to keep their stuff equipped 100% of the time, against str/spd and against def.. hence why i am saying degrading is fair now, maybe lower the % a bit but it should be kept exclusive to hp battles since only def vs def causes degrading (and at that battle equipment isnt necessary)

training str is not necessary unless a str/spd has defense and hence he spent equal amount on his/her def as you did on your str.. speed after 500m is not that important as he'll need about 2b spd to have the full 2% advantage (too lazy to do the acc math)..