Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Starter Packs

1. John 3:16 @ 10 Nov 2019 06:53:15 AM
    Forget to grow up?
  2. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 29 Nov 2019 07:50:43 AM
    I love how every post you make nails on the the head of who you are. its like i or anyone can poke the bear. and you fucking loose your shit about all you do in life. and send it in "insert posters" direction.. You really do need help... with your account of course...:nut:
  3. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 29 Nov 2019 07:54:17 AM
    you gripe about typing then have to make 3 posts to correct yours..... you bitch about drugs ( md) but yet you are off the fucking wall, you try oh so hard to sound stable witch everyone i mean even your own mates on skype agree, you are not.... im not sure if you are even playing md anymore or being yourself.... and thats fucked up:cry::rasberry:
  4. John 3:16 @ 03 Dec 2019 03:46:29 PM
    Whoa you sound so stupid. Haha

And Skype? I haven't used that shit in years. Trying to sound stable? I don't try to sound like I'm anything, but you got one thing right, I'm not and I'm not going to pretend that I am or put on an internet persona like the rest of the players in MD did/do that's including you. Yea I have my flaws/faults and yea I can be a ticking time bomb at times. I'll admit that, I can admit when I've been beat, can you? Yea there's nothing wrong with poking the bear... In this game it's part of the game, you act like the bear isn't allowed to react?
    If I did the same you wouldn't just sit there would you? Don't say you would because every post you make in reply to me is a reaction :rasberry:

So let's use the word hypocrisy:haha:
  5. John 3:16 @ 03 Dec 2019 03:50:02 PM
    have to make 3 posts

I'm pretty sure, no I'm 100% sure people used to point out your rage triple posts?

Anyways it's a miracle I could understand your... Looks like broken English, not to name drop but Dragons NJ is more literate than you and English I believe is his second language? I could be wrong but if I am that's more of a point made:haha:
  6. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 05 Dec 2019 08:55:46 AM
    WOW DIG THAT WELL!

seriously this is a game, I "poke the bear" to get a response and make forums active... holy shit you are daft. and for you to make triple posts, then write a fucking novel to explain them.. oh man md gold..... also can you even remember the last time i took md seriously... oh yeh wait that may have been never, it may have all been a online persona.... hahahah you are a tool. :mwah: keep it coming
  7. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 05 Dec 2019 09:01:19 AM
    unlike skype :wink::shifty: just cause you don't use it does not mean people don't talk about the shit you post... also It is a FORUM BASED GAME.... pretty sure you have to REACT, TYPE, GET REACTION, REPEAT... but yeh.... :hmm: to call "hypocrisy" in a text based game, is a weird way to look at it. :rasberry:
  8. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 05 Dec 2019 09:01:56 AM
    Triple post......

<<<<<<--------------hypocrisy
    :haha:
    now im sure that counts...:haha::delight:
  9. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 05 Dec 2019 09:02:54 AM
    You were awarded 20 points for being active in the forums.05 Dec 2019, 9:00am

ha! I win the internet today!:cool::wink:
  10. John 3:16 @ 06 Dec 2019 12:19:05 AM
    :facepalm:
    You're so desperate for internet approval aren't you? I swear just like the previous owner of your account you cannot read, atleast he could write.

You look pathetic and dumb right now
  11. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 06 Dec 2019 02:23:42 AM
    ^^ says you.

I'm glad

"atleast"

is a word
  12. John 3:16 @ 06 Dec 2019 09:51:17 AM
    Yes we'll somebody has to be first to say it,anyone saying otherwise? Not including you.

Happy to help you get the points btw
  13. John 3:16 @ 06 Dec 2019 10:00:58 AM
    You were awarded 20 points for being active in the forums. 06 Dec 2019, 10:00am :wink: