Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Prestiege

1. [BDU] HAVOK @ 08 Dec 2019 06:27:21 PM
    I think this would be a good way to do a hard reset - where you have the choice of giving up all your stats and levels gained thus far in order to gain a multiplier to exp and training. For instance for every 100 levels you give up (or X total exp, etc) you get 1% boost to All exp gained, and for every 100mil stats given up you get a 1% boost onto each train.

It will incentivize resets probably around level 400 for people trying to gain exp boosts so top tier players would be playing at much lower levels with lower stats, giving lower tier players a fighting chance against them.

This will make the level cap of 750 actually achieveable over time and get everyone back to a much more even playing field, regardless of high stats and levels. And if a player doesnt want to reset for the bonus, they dont have to. they can sit on top of the hof forever, but they forgo their permanent bonus

You can make it so housing must be sold to the game for ~50+% of their value upon reset as well, this will revitalize the points market on top of all of this

inb4gameisdeadwhocares
  2. ~DJ BORIS~ @ 15 Dec 2019 07:24:31 PM
    This is the original clicker game afterall!
  3. [H~I] WRX_STi_S209™ @ 15 Dec 2019 08:36:59 PM
    Technically..no, it isn’t. According to Dave’s game days, this game had its first account created on Saturday
    August 11, 2007. First known game of this kind was released in 2005.
  4. [BDU] HAVOK @ 16 Dec 2019 10:37:52 PM
    No way that MD wasnt the biggest in its heyday tho

5. [ND] King Kinn @ 17 Sep 2020 11:36:35 PM
    I think this is a great idea +1