Forum

Forum » News

Points Market

1. Dave @ 01 Jul 2017 04:39:07 AM
    There's a number of points on the points market for anyone interested!
  2. [°ß°] M D D O @ 01 Jul 2017 04:43:24 AM
    lol cmon dave... so few under dealer... i mean really. how can you be so greedy with so low activity.. I mean no offense as I love MD but damn dood.. " hay look act now and get 500 off of points. otherwise pay 45k....... really. again i mean no offense but damn :smh:dude.
  3. [°ß°] M D D O @ 01 Jul 2017 04:45:21 AM
    and I will chime in and feel free to remove this post. but to come online and not fix things. and do this.. seems very wrong. you have a community of people who love this game and play every day for almost a decade... and this.. I just dont get it; please help me understand/:jawdrop:
  4. [~?~] Vinnie Da Hitter @ 01 Jul 2017 04:46:54 AM
    Thanks Dave. :wink:
  5. [#14] Mister Moist @ 01 Jul 2017 04:49:56 AM
    Listing points on the market was my request DK, the price they are listed for is up to Dave
  6. [°ß°] M D D O @ 01 Jul 2017 04:50:49 AM
    thanks moist there is no debate you help the community. shit I did for years out of pocket cause no staff was.. but this is just wrong..
  7. [#14] Mister Moist @ 01 Jul 2017 04:53:01 AM
    I don't disagree about the price. How about we let Dave gauge the points market for himself...the economy can only be improved by the purging of excess cash that has been hoarded by players.
  8. [#14] Mister Moist @ 01 Jul 2017 04:56:02 AM
    Your Cash In Hand
    $0
    Your Cash In Bank
    $0

This is what I would like to see for everyone. The best way to get the ball rolling for improving cash flow is to have everyone spend all their cash and let Dave purge it from the game.
    He is not going to flip points or make a profit from this. It is game standard if we would like to see new additions to the game.
  9. [°ß°] M D D O @ 01 Jul 2017 04:56:36 AM
    dave has ALWAYS made the decisions for himself. good or bad for the community., and yes I agree the game needs less cash. but first and formost. it need more players. and in no way regular points should ever be more than dealer.... you can not trade dealer. this system is obviously not working. its like starving players. hay look be online right now and you get a little deal... think of all the people who go "oh fuck that sucks i missed out AGAIN". this is not what made md the best of text based games.... this is not what made us stick around for this many years...:smh:
  10. [°ß°] M D D O @ 01 Jul 2017 05:01:29 AM
    again I love MD, I am here , we are here. but damn. it now feels like communist russia in the 80's. here is your scraps, enjoy. and we dont care about anything cause we still get ours... I dunno. I just wish for more. updates. activity. incentives to get people playing. advertising I mean shit between betty and me and boots and many others its been THOUSANDS into this game with NO change... Why? in fact. the one thing that kept us going was the war. shit ynm boots wars were ALWAYS with many issues. but when its bdu and unknowns , oh then dave steps in and removes them... I mean cmon. I just want him/her /it to spend a few weeks doing what he does for his other games. fix it make it better. but no.. his "baby" is left up to us to have a cool forum board and forget about the game.... again this is my opinion and I love md but damn I feel like the red head step child and im not alone..:sad::cry:
  11. [°ß°] M D D O @ 01 Jul 2017 05:02:35 AM
    /rant
  12. [#14] Mister Moist @ 01 Jul 2017 05:09:02 AM
    Having an influx of new players right now should not be the game owners first priority Don Killer,
    For example:
    Say you are a realtor and you want to sell a house. The family that lived in the house previously moved out suddenly and left the house quite messy.
    Do you move a new family into the house before you clean it up? No.
    You clean up the house, move the furniture around and make it presentable to prospective buyers.

Does that make sense?

13. [#14] Mister Moist @ 01 Jul 2017 05:20:56 AM
    I understand what you mean by catching the deal at the right time.
    Put your mind at ease my friend, the message has been received.
    If everything goes smoothly and players spend their cash appropriately,
    The points market should not be a one time deal like Mcbain's attempt at selling points on the market
    I had asked him to sell points continuously, but he has not.
    1,000 points under dealer once a week is shit and is a joke

So until we get this game sorted out to the point where we CAN invite new players in, please give Dave your support
    Help out the staff and players. Show them that now is a good time to buy points. We need to work together on this.
    All of us, not just the few who post in the forum, or the handful of veteran players who log in daily...

You want changes? You want cheap points? Good. That hunger, that drive, that determination to keep this great game going is what we need now more than ever
    So thank you, Don Killer and thank you other players reading this through til the end.

I am here to support you and guide you if you need it or if you want it
    Shoot me a message if you need advice or anything of the sort.

We can and we will see this thing through
    and make America Mafiadeath great again.

Mister Moist
  14. SickNickTheDick @ 01 Jul 2017 05:27:10 AM
    You successfully bought 1,000 point(s) from the market for $25,000,000.
    Just gotta keep your eye on the points page:shifty::shifty:
  15. [°ß°] M D D O @ 01 Jul 2017 06:56:40 AM
    Moist I have give nothing but support, to players, to MD to dave, money, help, advice, recruits, stability, contests, free stuff. and I have barley been staff cause of my views. I am still here. yes this last year not the way i usually was, but im here waiting for change,,,, again.. its not about the points. for fucks sake ill buy a points pack and put them all up for 10k a pop. its about the owners not caring anymore about what happens to the best text based game ever created.. and if you dont see that im sorry. But i still belive this game can revive from daves no bunny crash, I think it can revive from the only transfer this game.. when he made these changes it halted HUNDREDS/thousands of casual players. wich in turn effected the game for us all. I dont think he is wrong for doing so. its his code, his game. but he would be daft to not see what happened just months after the changes... and yet we still spend... and yet still no change... please please explain to us all why this is the case. cause for me in my company, If I made these changes, and my employees and customers suffered I would change something, I would listen. I would do something. not this "oh look im online here is a few points most way over priced" this is a lot like trumps health care bill lol... :haha: jk but for real I would never treat my employees like we are being treated, and yes if we make "dave" money we are employees of sorts. and every person to log in every day is a customer. when you are part of an organization, and they stop caring. whats the point of caring yourself...:smh: