Forum

Forum » General Chat

might die soon

1. [°ß°] Eleven @ 03 Aug 2019 02:49:28 AM
    well my blood sugar hasn't dropped below 300 in 3 days. had been over 500 a lot and its not going down. i thank i have DKA which is very unhealthy. I'm worried and i still have yet to call my doctor. don't quite have the cash to go to the hospital. last time i went it was 4k. america sucks and so does diabetes. won't surprise me not waking up, always knew id pass in my sleep, surprised i haven't died already in my sleep
  2. Dave @ 03 Aug 2019 02:59:38 AM
    Yeah... you should probably go to the doctors, mate. Better to be alive and have no cash than be dead and save plenty of money!
  3. [°ß°] Eleven @ 03 Aug 2019 03:28:18 AM
    yeah I'm gonna be calling the doctor Tomorrow but I'm not sure hell do anything so ill prolly just go right to the hospital. america man, where the sick pay tons to stay alive
  4. [BDU] HAVOK @ 03 Aug 2019 03:38:32 AM
    Go to doc who cares ab the bill. ya gotta gave something for insurance
  5. Moved @ 03 Aug 2019 03:40:30 AM
    seek help, in america they have to take care of you and bill you for it. thing is that bill can be paid off 10$ a month till you die. and does not count toward credit score.
  6. [°ß°] Eleven @ 03 Aug 2019 04:18:50 AM
    the fact is i didn't ask nor do anything to have diabetes and yet i pay so much just to stay alive. but yeah ill be going Tomorrow thank you guys
  7. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 03 Aug 2019 10:31:06 PM
    At 500, shouldn't you be in a coma?
    Maybe its different measures but my friend was diagnosed at 40 and she was in and out of consciousness.
  8. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 03 Aug 2019 10:38:17 PM
    Internet says eat protein, drink water and increase your heart rate.
    Or move to Canada.
  9. [°ß°] Eleven @ 03 Aug 2019 10:42:13 PM
    yeah luckily my body somehow manages highs and lows. I've been under 20 and fine. I've been above 500 and okay. I've been 60 and couldn't walk. its always different. its not easy nor ever predictable. I've had it for 18 years, since i was 6. so my nerves have gone through alot an sometimes I'm unaware of the feelings. but I've stopped eating to see if it goes down it took 3 hours and it went down little. so i kept dosing then this morning i woke up at 80 but now its back up in the 400's. i feel like my insulin isn't working properly. I'm gonna give it another day and see how it goes. moving to canada would be ideal but it takes about 7 years to get free health care and many more things to qualify
  10. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 03 Aug 2019 10:58:14 PM
    Got the conversion. Daves right go to hospital. If you don't die now, your organs are getting damaged.

I know your depressed about your ex, but why miss the chance of meeting someone new?
    That chick wont come running back to a sick man and she aint going to stay around if she does. She has her own issues. Even if you die, she'll cry and move on..not mope around being single for her lost love.

Just get some help. Don't leave your body for the landlord to find.
  11. Frank Lucas @ 03 Aug 2019 11:55:25 PM
    Stop eating so much sugar and trolling the internet for attention...no one really cares
  12. [°ß°] Eleven @ 04 Aug 2019 12:07:57 AM
    hmm you must know diabetes bud. my blood glucose rises from carbs. Carbs are in just about everything and mainly most of my diet. idc if you or anyone else cares but somehow you took the time to answer
  13. Frank Lucas @ 04 Aug 2019 12:33:57 AM
    You must not know diabetes...if your diet is killing you change your diet:wink:
  14. [°ß°] Eleven @ 04 Aug 2019 12:51:42 AM
    if ti kills me so be it, i lived how i wanted. i didn't let a disease control me or what i choose to eat
  15. [BDU] HAVOK @ 04 Aug 2019 02:54:14 AM
    It's better to eat shitty food and live I think.

But that's just me.

Also f u communists dissing America