Forum

Forum » General Chat

might die soon

1. [°ß°] Eleven @ 04 Aug 2019 03:09:44 AM
    I'm living proof that American health care sucks. i pay thousands just to stay alive. i had no choice in this and people die because the can't afford insulin. but yes when life sucks as it is i choose to eat what i want to be happy. can soda what ever the fuck i want.
  2. [°ß°] Eleven @ 04 Aug 2019 03:09:56 AM
    can we delete this forum
  3. Bestest Friend @ 04 Aug 2019 03:28:11 AM
    i suggest getting on medicaid or something :fistpump:
  4. MIA @ 04 Aug 2019 04:30:30 AM
    Insulin costs 25 dollars at wal mart
  5. [°ß°] Eleven @ 04 Aug 2019 05:17:00 AM
    $25 a bottle. that lasts about a week. i use 2 toes of insulin. so 2 bottles at 25 each for 1 week maybe.. looking at $200 a month alone . if i use only 1 per week. also though that insulin is like over the counter that shouldn't be used really. I've asked to use it before because i ran out of my script and was told its not quite the same or as good. but anyone thats not so cheap either.
    Novolog vial (10 ml)$341 per vial$0.34 per unit

i use about 50-80 units a day of this kind

i also use 28 units of mantis which is around the same price
  6. Darkizzle @ 04 Aug 2019 06:16:06 AM
    I like you dude, but this whole thread is bullshit. I'm sure you're still down and depressed about your ex and some other shit in your life, but you're only like 24 right? You've got your whole life ahead of you but you'd rather short moments of comfort eating with shitty food that fucks your insulin levels up and makes the problem worse. I don't mean this as an attack but you need a fucking reality check bro. Cutting out carbs has been shown to greatly lower blood sugar spikes and crashes. Comfort eating is how people end up on My 600lb Life, comfort eating is hoe people kill themselves slowly dude.

I started my diet at the end of Feb this year, lost over 27kg (60+ lbs) so far, it's not hard, and you CAN still enjoy food. YES carbs are in almost everything but you can still find alternatives. I'm not trying to preach about dieting and weight loss but bro if you don't want to look after your own body then why are you even here complaining about insulin prices? Besides you wouldn't need as much and it can give you some mental clarity if you just start controlling what you put in your body. You are fucking yound dude and this outlook you have on life is tragic. Please start looking after yourself and helping yourself, if you don't think you're capable of that then find some help in friends, family, or therapy.
  7. MIA @ 04 Aug 2019 06:18:14 AM
    You would prolley not use as much of you are properly no pity for self inflicted pain
  8. John 3:16 @ 04 Aug 2019 08:52:24 AM
    So I had to save this girl from DKA once, she was depressed because her boyfriend cheated on her so she drank shit loads of alcohol grabbed me from the shopping centre, made out with me infront of all my mates and not so mates and cops (she was trying to prove some point I guess) and then came back with me to mine, by morning she was vomiting nothing and laying on the floor with a temperature that was alarming, ten minutes later she was close to lifeless, by the time the ambulance arrived she barely had a pulse and barely could breath.
    If I hadn't called the ambulance when I did I would have been calling the police about a dead girl on the kitchen floor.

I stayed in the hospital for 2 days and watched her die and come back on the first day, diabetes is not something people should pay for.
    And if this is an attention seeking trolling thread, fuck you man, that's lower than the low life scum that sell drugs to GOM children. Because if this all is attention seeking bullshit then I hope you do get aids and diabetes and have to live with little to no medication, I'll add a hotshot to the list of things to fuck you up too.

If all is genuine then, yea I suggest going to a doctor, eat foods that don't have negative effects on your health, or move to another country that doesn't exploit its citizens for money, actually one good place happens to be in the middle east, free dental, optical and medical:shifty: too bad that it's become a black listed country because they just so happen to hold some major natural oil reserves.

Anyone ever ask themselves why America has had less than 20 years of peace since the day it was founded? How old is America as a colonised country? About 250 years yea?

Amreica is fighting atleast three wars currently and guess where they all are? :haha::haha::haha: it's funny you Americans think you have an almighty country and it's so great but in the end all it's about is power, who has the power to stop people living the life they want and who has money to do that?
    Middle East might not have the money which equals as power but they have that God damned oil and oh lord if only I could take that FUCKING oil out the hands of those who would let the citezens just HAVE the oil at 20c a litre because there really is enough of it there.....

Shhhh let's blow up our own buildings to make it look like we need to send more people over seas so we can kill them all. While we're at it, target the government too, make them American proud people into proud American patriots!!!!!
  9. John 3:16 @ 04 Aug 2019 08:53:07 AM
    Wow....

What a rant....

I wasn't done either
  10. John 3:16 @ 04 Aug 2019 09:00:29 AM
    Anyways so long rant short, have you US citizens ever been curious as to why you need to pay so much to live?

Because your country's leaders are puppets in a theatrical show which is being used to pull the wool over your eyes, people must work because people must make money, why? Because the more money people make the more the country makes, the more the country makes the more power that country can gain, now America had to pay for its citizens to be comfortable AND to secretly commandeer oil resources at the same time, how and what better way than to borrow off a neutral country and to raise cost of living?
    Meanwhile the true country which allows its citizens to quickly become rich and own the fast cars and lots of gold PLUS free medical gets attacked.
  11. John 3:16 @ 04 Aug 2019 09:04:17 AM
    Propaganda, gotta love it

The psychologist that came up with the plan to brainwash and trick the world must be either.
    A. Dead
    B. Working with a gun to the head
    C. In a hole but living like a king
    D. All the above but not in that order.
  12. [BDU] Viper @ 04 Aug 2019 09:49:38 AM
    Start a gofundme page get some extra funds and hit the gym
  13. [BDU] Viper @ 04 Aug 2019 09:57:14 AM
    Oh and stop eating food full of sugar that bullshit of excuses that you cant resist is seriously stupid.. ive been hitting the gym for 2 years, i barely eat sugar and feel healthy as fuck

So steps:
    1- gofundme page get some funds to see the doctor
    2- hit the fucking gym and start changing your lifestyle.. if your 24 fucking grow up and do something without saying its too much of effort
    3- change your shitty diet and stop all kinds of sugar.. go for black coffee if u are a heavy coffee drinker or green tea if you like tea.. no sugar needed.. and then for food check some healthy recipes that gives you huge portions with low amount of calories the internet is full of shit like that..
  14. [BDU] $SMOKEY$ @ 04 Aug 2019 11:13:06 AM
    free healthcare in saudi arabia . i go to the biggest hospital and dont pay a cent. i go to university and they pay me to study (as in monthly allowance):heh: united states of saudi arabia FTW:fistpump::shoopdawhoop::fistpump:
  15. [BDU] $SMOKEY$ @ 04 Aug 2019 11:17:55 AM
    BTW healthcare is free for everyone not just saudi citizens so feel free to move here.