Forum

Forum » Help

Territories?

1. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 22 Jul 2016 04:37:44 AM
    My leader didnt start it, j2g was doing it for ages, here and md2.

Stop trying to cover up the BDU PLOT
  2. [BDU] $SMOKEY$ @ 22 Jul 2016 04:50:07 AM
    Again Vinnie did it to a point where Dave HAD to do something :haha: Next dumb fucking statement please.
  3. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 22 Jul 2016 05:24:43 AM
    So Don Killer complaining for a year about j2g's locking up his vault is not as important as bdu:scared:
  4. [°ß°] M D D O @ 22 Jul 2016 07:50:47 AM
    like I said in my other post. favortisim and staff tummy ticklers is serious on md. just my opinion. but thanks sky for making a point. it was years of abuse of the gang system. but it took "a special someone bitching till it was fixed. and that sure as hell was not cause of boots and ynm. even tho that shit went back and fourth on broken system with NO response on both ends..

and lets be honest there j2nuttucker. you field so many tickets, once we started raping you with 2 gangs and taking everything. and it broke you " I AM THE BEST WAR PLAN"

remember that.. yeh it was funny. you claimed for months to take from bdu and everyone untill we bootleggers went full ham, and took ALLL . yes ALL of what you had. and yes still no admin steped in. Yet bdu and knowns both gangs with long history of staff. as soon as there tears flow . oh war system gone.. so yeh sky.. I agree. kinda my point in the other thread. staff is to comfy, they dont care anymore and as long as it dont involve them. shit wont change.:scream:
  5. [BDU] $SMOKEY$ @ 22 Jul 2016 08:50:11 AM
    No fucking tears were shed from BDU. Get your story straight. They played the game everyone played and when BDU jumped in and played the way the unknowns were warring, the system gets taken away.
  6. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 22 Jul 2016 04:04:49 PM
    lmao BDU Plot priceless, we were gaining more and more territories till it got locked down you think we wanted it to stop? We were winning, why the fuck would we want it to end, the ones it helped were the ones losing everything.
  7. [H~I] smoof.watermelon @ 22 Jul 2016 06:04:04 PM
    Even though BDU vs Unknown was one of the higher profile conflicts, don't forget there were several smaller gangs that stalemate-spammed to gain territories and abused the war system. Don't forget that in the middle it all, Dave did step in and changed the parameters of the war system (minimum members etc.). I think it was actually due to J2G locking up gangs. I tend to forget things, but the changes did little to fix the war spamming activities.

Simply, the war system was broken and needed a fix. This was regardless of either BDU or Unknowns complaining of it, because I know the complaints were rampant on all levels AND from what I have gathered, the abuse was much worse on MD2.
  8. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 22 Jul 2016 08:54:12 PM
    McLovin has already said he has vipers account and teatrs were shed in support tickets about the war system.

All I'm sayin is the war system needs to be totally removed so a certain gang is not gaining an advantage from it that none of the other gangs can compete with.

It is unfair.
  9. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 23 Jul 2016 03:04:57 AM
    Then contact Dave and tell him as it is only he who can fix it
  10. [BDU] @ 23 Jul 2016 10:36:19 AM
    ~?~ weren't the first to abuse the stalemate glitch, or just locking vaults. A certain LOL with Frankie and Skyblue tried it on with BDU way before that. Their motive "to stop the top two gangs from dominating the game and owning all the territories since they were allies and wouldn't fight each other", those gangs being BDU and ~?~. Lovely ethos, we just own them all now. Why are you still not satisfied?
  11. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 23 Jul 2016 10:54:39 AM
    We cant expect Dave to fix this problem

A simple fix would be the deletion of BDU. No territories would be giving any gang an unfair advantage over all the others then.
  12. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 23 Jul 2016 02:00:43 PM
    Yeah like that will happen, never quite understood your deep rooted hatred of BDU it goes way past territories, you been screaming for BDU to be shut down for years.
  13. [H~I] smoof.watermelon @ 23 Jul 2016 04:31:00 PM
    Removing benefits of territories or deleting BDU would require action from Dave and only Dave. As I said earlier in this thread, file a support ticket...that is if your intention is to fix the problem. If your intention is to use the issue to attack a gang, staff, or other players, then this thread is done.
  14. [BDU] CD8 Killer ▣▩ @ 24 Jul 2016 06:16:53 PM
    LOL at sky, a new low :cool:
  15. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 25 Jul 2016 12:29:26 AM
    Yeah its pretty low wanting to play a game that doesn't give one gang an unfair advantage :rolleyes: