Forum

Forum » Help

Whack a Mob

1. Moved @ 02 Aug 2017 05:39:44 AM
    Yawn...
  2. Moved @ 02 Aug 2017 05:43:25 AM
    Your math was subjective, you statements were based on "if's", you have never put in the work to even back up your claims.

My original statement stands, Melmiks account even after training would not be top hof, and you can buy better for cheaper ( even if his lazy ass trained) .

Bunneh gtfo md is no place for you, you obviously know nothing of how this game works. . . Only search forums for others math on how the training system works. And make uneducated guesses on how someone can get a POS account into top hof with enough time ( years of awake training), while spending more than double what it would cost to buy up to better.

You make me laugh noob.:haha:
  3. John 3:16 @ 02 Aug 2017 12:25:29 PM
  4. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 02 Aug 2017 01:21:47 PM
    You talk about subjective claims, which are the only things you've made. Your original statement is posted in this thread for all to see. You have not defined a "Top account" until after the math proved you wrong. Then after you were finally aware that 1.5 million points would be in the top ranges, you quickly changed your specifications so you could once again claim you were correct. Not only did you become aware of the actual numbers, but after seeing them you noticed that there's a damn good chance it is enough points to knock the account you just sold, out of your #11 spot in total stats.

BUT! When you were in your account, it was a top account. Now that it sold it, it obviously must not be a top account anymore. Now the specification for being a top account is not only the stats on the account, but the person who plays the account. How many more twists do we have to add in defining a top account until you're satisfied?

You're obviously so dimwitted you couldn't understand that the IF's represent variance in the RNG and outside variables. It also represents multiple paths that can be undertaken in the journey of training an account. This is rather standard in describing multiple possibilities.

It's also quite humorous how when I've clearly laid out the methods for using the points effectively, they are simply discarded as "uneducated guesses." Once again, you need to pick up a dictionary. I gave the upper and lower bounds for training, with a estimate that was derived through with a RNG for each individual train. The middle estimate was the average of 10 simulated trains. These are not guesses. Not in the slightest. I can even tell you how long each process would take, the extra energy earned during that time and how that would result in padding those numbers even further. However that is not required in this discussion.

You also keep running back to this "cost" argument. Never once have I mentioned anything about the cost of acquiring stats. I simply saw your diarrhea mouth spewing about how few stats those points would gain, and proved you wrong. So since you've lost every single discussion on this topic, you try to move the topic in a direction that would give you some footing. Even if that direction has nothing to do with the topic being discussed. We call that deflecting, and you're still doing it. The price point is not even part of the discussion, as it is a value to the owner of the account. A pure arbitrary number in how much someone values the enjoyment they get from their account. There is no MD Account appraiser like one would find in other markets, like home buying.

Also DK, where did I get that formula from? Show me your proof since apparently I'm just talking out my ass and you're making factual claims. Where is this secret list of accounts that I've owned and operated over the years that you've acquired? Seeing as you're obviously the grand historian of MD, you certainly know of everyone and all their comings and goings. Are you a wizard?

Another post full of Ad Hominem by the Great Historian of All of MD. He's clearly not upset that he's unable to articulate his thoughts in any manner that would be acceptable in a meaningful debate.:facepalm:
  5. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 02 Aug 2017 01:27:51 PM
    Until you actually bring some substance to the table, you're just making yourself look foolish.

The facts still remain:
    -DK sold his account to a noob
    -DK claimed said noob was a LONG TIME PLAYER WHO KNOWS THE GAME (40 million stats on old account)
    -DK claimed 1.5 million points wouldn't even get you close to the top HoF
    -DK claimed the math behind the proof was incorrect without being able to show how
    -DK claimed that because he said so, I made uneducated guesses
    -DK claimed that I stole someone's mathematical formulas to determine these numbers
    -DK claimed I have never trained an account or played the game seriously
    -DK claimed multiple times that I'm arguing about price of accounts
    -DK tried to push the topic away from what was being discussed
    -DK tried to claim it was me who caused the conversation to stray

Nothing of substance here. Not in a single one of your posts.
  6. Moved @ 02 Aug 2017 08:20:33 PM
    TL/DR Rage more noob:haha:
  7. Moved @ 02 Aug 2017 08:28:16 PM

8. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 02 Aug 2017 09:27:33 PM
    *yawn*

You've spent too much time with your boyfriend DK. When you lose in all aspects, resort to insults and an atrocious abuse of logical fallacies. Then you try to cover up how furious you are with cheap and extremely outdated memes. J2G101.

I've made quite the mockery of you. Thanks for confirming it all. :wink:

Toodles Plebeian. :alien:
  9. Moved @ 03 Aug 2017 12:11:19 AM
    Ok little one, rage more, Its very amusing the amount of self glorification you allow yourself, after going off topic, bogus "ifs" with no actual knowledge of ever training a MD account. And if you take noob as in insult, then wow.
    cause I am pretty sure ever single one of your posts contained multiple insults.. Its like you act out your own internal feelings of self loathing on the internet. and write books and books worth of dribble simply because you know you are wrong , and need to prove to your ego that you have something, anything worth a bit of value to contribute to the world. Sad really it is. Carry on rage monster. :haha: this is good stuff noob
  10. Moved @ 03 Aug 2017 04:10:12 AM

Name:[Que] Bunnehsaur Last Active:NOW! 03 Aug 2017, 4:09am

Cmon rage monster, you writing another novel. geesh..:haha::rasberry:
  11. $ B O R I S $ @ 13 Aug 2017 01:28:59 AM
    i write novels too :shifty:
  12. $$☆melmik☆$$ @ 13 Aug 2017 10:59:31 AM
    wait to see when i start writing one :shifty:
  13. [°ß°] VictorVonDoom @ 13 Aug 2017 11:58:40 AM
    No one will buy your novels about SJW trash :haha:
  14. $$☆melmik☆$$ @ 13 Aug 2017 12:59:54 PM
    i think you have a very big filthy mouth for such a little boy ...
    You dont know me, 2 days old account and yet your attacking me in forums like you have previous personal issues with me :hmm:
    Really, which new-fresh first timer 2 day player, buys big house, knows how the game works, trains himself, buys boosters, kills like 20-30 players in a row, levels 50 lvls in 1 day, does all this, and starts a fight in the forums like that?
    maybe your not a new player, as you saying you are, eh?
    ... do we know you from somewhere my friend?
    Maybe we knew you under an other name? :wink:
  15. [°ß°] VictorVonDoom @ 13 Aug 2017 01:02:29 PM
    Trash is not a hugely rude word ? And your still offended and sorry I have no idea what your on about
    I just joined this game and find it easy to grasp
    Plus, listening to your bullshit is fun, that's why I'm in forums :tongue: